Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Wanted to annoy a customer today.

SavageKitty

Sep 18, 2010, 2:39 AM
I received an email from a customer today that stated..STOP CALLING ME!!!!
So i filled out the form to remove him from the calling list. After that I wanted to instead of sending a reply email call him. I really considered calling and saying
This is **** with customer service, I am just calling to inform you that I have filled out the form and we will not be calling you anymore. Decided against it, but this is what Fridays do to me ๐Ÿ™‚
loko_head

Sep 18, 2010, 9:01 AM
๐Ÿคจ hmmm. i wonder if you called him? would he be irate because you called him or be happy because you removed him from the calling list? ๐Ÿ˜•

i supppose he/she would be mad as hell if you called him and he is in the sh*tter and he answered?!? OMG angry and constipated!

LOL ๐Ÿคฃ i suppose you did the right thing by not calling him/her. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
newral

Sep 18, 2010, 1:51 PM
I know what you mean about annoying customers... i do it all the time if they are giving me actittude.. for example.. a lady called all furious about the service she receive from a sprint rep. She call yelling at me and when I ask her the PIN to access the account she said "is my day of birth... 71269".. the PIN was six numbers and I just didnt want to put the "0"before the "7" which was oviosuly the missing number.. i ended up transferring her so she can chage the pin.. lol.!!
weakly

Sep 18, 2010, 6:15 PM
just to be safe ryt?! ๐Ÿ˜‰

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.