Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Saturdays

MexicanJumpingBean

Sep 11, 2010, 10:42 AM
Oh, Saturdays how I hate you. Especially when you bring rain. Rain only leads to crazies and no good sales. It makes me depressed. The next seven hours are going to drag by so slowly....

On a happy note, I do have a Buffalo Wild Wings gift card that I can use for lunch. Wings and college football, yeehaw!
joeybuschette

Sep 11, 2010, 11:14 AM
Just be glad you only have seven hours. I have to be here for ten ๐Ÿ˜ข You need a beer to go with the wings and football though
MexicanJumpingBean

Sep 11, 2010, 12:12 PM
Ten hours sucks! My normal shifts last 9 hours plus I have a 3 hour total commute. Oh joy!

No beer at work ๐Ÿ˜ข I could definitely use a pint or two...
joeybuschette

Sep 11, 2010, 12:46 PM
Oh my god! Why not just move closer if you have that much a drive? Do you have a thermas you can pour it into and have it? ๐Ÿคจ
MexicanJumpingBean

Sep 12, 2010, 1:34 PM
I'd rather die than live in the state I work in. I'm actually looking into transfering to a different store, if I can get a promotion...
joeybuschette

Sep 12, 2010, 3:25 PM
I hope you get it. Good luck sir! And may you have many more shots of liquir to come! ๐Ÿ˜
DiVaughn

Sep 11, 2010, 11:52 PM
Are you at Bella Terra? ๐Ÿ˜
MexicanJumpingBean

Sep 12, 2010, 1:34 PM
What's Bella Terra?
DiVaughn

Sep 23, 2010, 2:30 AM
I guess not. It's a shopping center, I bought my Moment (and took it back!) there. ๐Ÿ™‚

Diane.
Amarantamin

Sep 12, 2010, 9:00 PM
Have hijacked your topic!

Waachacha!
MexicanJumpingBean

Sep 13, 2010, 7:45 AM
Looks like Manic Monday is next in line...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.