Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

International?

SavageKitty

Sep 11, 2010, 12:00 AM
Today I received an email asking if when he goes to Hawaii will it be international rates. Which is bad enough, until I realize that he originally asked about roaming in Hawaii. A previous rep explained to him about how international rates work. Now I could be wrong but last time I checked Hawaii is still part of the 50 states...right? ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿคฃ
joeybuschette

Sep 11, 2010, 8:36 AM
HA! I love it! ๐Ÿคฃ Kinda one of those moments that you just go omg,really??!!
Harlequinn23

Sep 11, 2010, 1:01 PM
Yeah.... and just FYI.... so is NEW Mexico.
Robokitty

Sep 11, 2010, 2:10 PM
But how new is this state exactly...? ๐Ÿคจ
Phadre_

Sep 12, 2010, 2:23 PM
I get that ALOT โ˜น๏ธ A few weeks ago I actually spent 2 hours on a call trying to convince a custy that Florida was part of the U.S. ๐Ÿ˜ข I wanted to choke the agent that transferred him to me ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
rainbow_metals

Sep 13, 2010, 3:28 PM
that is bad. I've had a call where the customer asked about additional charges and i adv they were international charges to canada. she said that shouldn't be international......um what are they teaching in school these days?
SavageKitty

Sep 14, 2010, 9:22 AM
I figured it out!! Canada is attached to us so it is not international, but Hawaii is international because it is in the middle of the ocean and not attached. ๐Ÿคฃ
rainbow_metals

Sep 14, 2010, 2:56 PM
wow how very astute of you to figure that out, it takes a special person to think like some of our customers. ๐Ÿ™‚
SavageKitty

Sep 14, 2010, 7:38 PM
I am not sure if you insulted or complimented me ๐Ÿ™‚

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.