Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Kiosk Dwellers

sprintchickwv

Aug 17, 2010, 5:51 PM
Corporate employees are usually pretty cool to me, but the people they've got marooned on Phone Island are d-bags. I just had an argument with a rep about (of all things) how many days the cust had her phone. Yes, despite the memos, our calendars, and combined math skills, we could not agree which day is Day 1: the date of purchase, or the day after. So now a lead in Escalations and his District Manager are discussing it and I am sitting here all hot-faced because I'm so aggravated. "Do the math-" well, guess what, Guy? I did. I know there are 31 days in July, but if someone bought a phone on the 18th of last month, today (the 17th) is the last day for them to return that phone.

And that's just the worst I've had today. I also had a guy c...
(continues)
mindflux

Aug 17, 2010, 6:12 PM
That was you with the 100s of credits... I heard the managers talking about that! Sounds like Im not the only one having a bad day. Sigh.
iljaaf21

Aug 18, 2010, 5:59 PM
😳 I'd would try to find the guy who promised her those credits and punch his lights out.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.