Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

VENT

kentbrockman

Aug 7, 2010, 12:51 PM
Why must you come in and ask 30 zillion questions only to drop the line thanks I am going to go order this online. Do I need to wear a freakin sign that says I AM A COMMISIONED SALES PERSON!!! The phone is the same price here and I will even help you set it up. Take a good look at my face becasue I'll sure as heck remember yours and give you ZERO customer service when you come back into my store with that phone you bought online.

Thanks

Kent
wearethedisease

Aug 7, 2010, 2:14 PM
The same exact thing literally just happened to me 45 minutes ago.
RobbieJnn

Aug 7, 2010, 6:24 PM
ditto, 1hr 1/2 ago for me
kittie

Aug 8, 2010, 9:24 AM
I would want to vent about this f&cking inquiries too!

When you call in, you don't just ask for thousands of questions then say 'thank you, that's all I need I still need to think about it!'. Not only did you waste my time but you also did a great job in ruining our stats as Sales reps. It's either you're too lazy to search for the answers online or too dumb to figure out the answers that are already posted on the website! I hate hate hate customers calling in for those informations then eventually they'd say they still need to think about it?! Hey, I got a better idea, think about it first before calling!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.