Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

No Your the Idiot

rebel86

Aug 4, 2010, 10:15 AM
Why would you give your 8 year old an $400 smart phone?

Then complain about paying a deductible because your son fell on it while playing outside.

A kid that young does not deserve a phone like that unless he bought it himself with his own hard earned money. I mean come on, he's 8.

Whats wrong with him just having a messenger of just some cheap little flip phone. HE"S 8 lady.

And please stop yelling at me because VSG just notated the acct stating that there was no insurance at the time of lost.

OK so just because you added the insurance today doesn't mean the phone is covered when it happened two days ago.

Please get the hell off my line, I'm just doing ot and I'm already tired and don't want to release the line.

And no...
(continues)
kittie

Aug 4, 2010, 10:20 AM
Just added the insurance after the phone was lost? Trying to outsmart the cellphone company huh?
She deserve it! 👿

Why, do you sound Korean over the phone? 😎
rebel86

Aug 4, 2010, 10:40 AM
I have no idea, I'm still shocked that she even asked if I was korean, she's the second one. I've even asked my manager do I have an accent over the phone and he stated I didn't.
ATTDRONEV2.5

Aug 4, 2010, 12:39 PM
every department is outsourced to other countries and they think india,the phillipines, and korea are the same country or share borders 🙄

it's a geography fail customer
joeybuschette

Aug 4, 2010, 10:24 AM
Don't you just love it when it's our fault when something bad happens to them? Even when it's their own fault it's our fault because they decided the 7 bucks wasn't worth the time to put it on there
kittie

Aug 4, 2010, 10:33 AM
Yep. They put the blame on anyone but themselves.

My colleague had a call wherein a customer is blaming Sprint and the manufacturer for designing a phone that has a smooth back cover. She said if we didn't manufacture a phone like that, then it should've not slipped from her daughter's hand and landed on the toilet bowl when her daughter went to the bathroom with it. 😕

Like I said, blame anyone but themselves.
joeybuschette

Aug 4, 2010, 10:37 AM
Wow. She is a smart one huh? I have a case on my phone to make sure that doesn't happen. Get a clue dude,crap happens! Get the insurance!
rebel86

Aug 4, 2010, 10:41 AM
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Da_Bonehead

Aug 5, 2010, 5:32 PM
And if it landed in the Toilette Crap just happened to your phone. 🤣
OldPhone

Aug 4, 2010, 6:10 PM
About 5 years or so ago I had a customer blame Ronald Reagan for having to pay a deductible for her insurance. So, 2003, let's blame Ronald Reagan. He was President of these ole' United States from 1980 to 1988. There's a 15 year gap between his presidency and her deductible. Naturally, I asked her how she could blame Reagan and her reply "you know exactly why!" Actually, I have NOT a clue. She hung up on me. Then sent a 5 page letter to me at the store, which I forwarded up to my manager and our Area VP.

STILL don't know why it is Ron's fault that she has to pay a deductible, but, I hope he got his cut.
rebel86

Aug 5, 2010, 10:27 AM
🤣 🤣 🤣

That would be the first time I've ever heard a customer blame a president for having to pay a deductible, but today is still young. lol
kittie

Aug 5, 2010, 10:36 AM
I'm not surprised. I think I've said this already and I won't get tired of repeating this; Customers put the blame on anyone and anything but themselves.
rebel86

Aug 5, 2010, 12:35 PM
It's so true.

Just had a customer stating that if we would have called her to adv her that if she trew her own phone then it wouldn't be replaced and she had a deductible of (get this) $35. I know times are hard but come on $35 dollars isn't anything compared to $125 with my carrier.

Anyways,

She's upset with Asurion because we didn't contact her once she signed up to explain all the coverage details to her.

Huh, Duh, it's yur job to find out what your paying for.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.