Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Sprint CS Reps

purplelotus

Aug 1, 2010, 5:46 PM
Please stop telling customers our location is a corporate/repair center.

I realize some customers are STUPID and don't know that when the front doors of a business (or any building for that matter) face a particular street, their address is ON said street. I also recognize not all customers have common sense, and therefore do not read the HUGE numbers right above our door before coming in to ask if we do repairs.

But I ALSO know a lot of center reps are LAZY and just look at the first store that pops up in their locator and tell the customer where to go.

FYI, there are SIX stores in this area that sell Sprint. Four of said stores are BRANDED by Sprint, and only one of those four (included in the original SIX) is an actual corporate ...
(continues)
This_Troper

Aug 1, 2010, 6:14 PM
Are you the store near the Cricket store?
island4prez

Aug 2, 2010, 1:40 PM
We are right next to cricket, AND THEY ALWAYS PARK IN OUR LOT!!!! Cricket has a parking garage, we have 3 spaces for our customers.

Anyways

Cricket, T-Mobile, and AT&T all on the same block.
Amarantamin

Aug 1, 2010, 6:26 PM
I missed the part where you told me what location to stop giving to customers. As a Sprint CSR, I'd be more than happy to oblige and ensure that my customers are not directed to your location for assistance, but first I have to actually know where I'm to not be directing them.
sinister

Aug 2, 2010, 2:12 PM
HA...that's when you go...know what? just cause ya mentioned it? ima send every custy i talk to your way just for shiz & giggles lol but that's just me 🤣
Amarantamin

Aug 2, 2010, 2:26 PM
"Yes sir, the call center in Michigan."
"But I live in Texas!"
"I know, but these people are the only ones who can help you. Your phone has a complex problem and requires the best repair center in America."
sinister

Aug 3, 2010, 4:30 PM
😁 🤣
ATTDRONEV2.5

Aug 3, 2010, 4:46 PM
Amarantamin said:
"Yes sir, the call center in Michigan."
"But I live in Texas!" and god knows i can't get a passport to canada 🤣
IgotStax

Aug 3, 2010, 8:31 PM
Did you maybe think that the store locator on sprint.com is saying that your store is a repair center, maybe check that first as that is how we look up store, thank you

p.s. we dont waive upgrade fees.
This_Troper

Aug 3, 2010, 8:36 PM
I know where she works. It's not listed as a repair center.
Blue_Sunshine

Aug 3, 2010, 9:00 PM
I remember you! We were told the correct store,on the phone, but messed up the address part.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.