Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

My brain is on total autopilot this morning

Poking Pixie

Jul 26, 2010, 1:00 PM
I just went through the whole account verification process with the cust and then realized I had no idea what I'd asked her, and that I'd done the whole thing without consciously thinking about it. đŸ¤Ŗ
ecycled

Jul 26, 2010, 1:14 PM
---- signs you've worked here too long ----

The best part is that you got paid, you did your job and now you have a blank space to fill with more fun stuff in your mind. 🙂
Poking Pixie

Jul 26, 2010, 1:16 PM
That's true. 😁 But it kind of disturbed me when I realized halfway through the process that my mouth had absolutely no connection with my brain. đŸ˜ŗ
Amarantamin

Jul 26, 2010, 1:24 PM
I know how that feels, I start a lot of calls like that. Sometimes my conscious self kicks in partway through a call, and then I'm very confused.
Poking Pixie

Jul 26, 2010, 1:43 PM
"Where am I, and why am I asking some lady for the last 4 of her social?" đŸ¤Ŗ
ATTDRONEV2.5

Jul 26, 2010, 4:27 PM
that's how it starts then it upgrades to how did i get to California? and why am i not wearing pants?
PrettyInPink817

Jul 26, 2010, 1:43 PM
haha that is funny i did that with my first customer this morning too. they were like huh when i went to go ask them again haha priceless.
famoussasjohn

Jul 26, 2010, 2:20 PM
hope the customer got that call resolved đŸ¤Ŗ came in just to make a change to their address and you then proceeded to cancel their account. đŸ¤Ŗ
Poking Pixie

Jul 26, 2010, 4:50 PM
Don't have that power in my dept, but wouldn't that be funny? đŸ¤Ŗ
famoussasjohn

Jul 27, 2010, 8:30 AM
đŸ¤Ŗ It would be the best! they should give us that power so when someone decides to mess with us, we can suspend their service for an hour. only if it didnt leave notes as to who suspended the account ☚ī¸
wildscent

Jul 27, 2010, 10:13 AM
i wish we can do that 😁 😁 😁 😁
kittie

Jul 27, 2010, 9:25 AM
Yeah, I also wish we have the access to cancel their accounts! So, whenever they threaten to cancel their service, I'll be more than happy to do that for them!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.