Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 27 replies

have you ever talked to a cusotmer while they were doing something inapproriate?

Owenu

Jul 21, 2010, 5:59 PM
like if they were in the middle of "it", or on the toilet?
DartStuticus

Jul 21, 2010, 6:39 PM
No, but we had a guy calling in for a while who would be doing something in appropriate with himself, but only talk to female agents. Then he started calling in about being afraid someone would push charges. from start to finish it was about 6 months. I'm not sure if he still calls in as, being male, I've never spoken with him personally.
Owenu

Jul 21, 2010, 7:04 PM
đŸ¤Ŗ
kittie

Jul 22, 2010, 9:18 AM
Hey, we used to have a caller like that! I'm unfortunate enough to have spoken to him twice đŸ‘ŋ .

He would only talk to female reps and would sound so worried while he tells us about a rep that might report him because he was j@cking off. He was like "I didn't mean for her to hear me j@cking off, I must've been too loud when I slapped my balls..she must've heard me slapping my balls or something.. I don't know what to do..."

All I could say was, "Oh, yeah.....uhh.."

Well, I just let him talk and talk and talk till he would eventually hang up.. đŸ‘ŋ
knights

Jul 22, 2010, 9:47 AM
😡 😡 yah i remember that damn stupid caller who mess up my stat. grrrrr đŸ‘ŋ 😡 😡
me12

Jul 22, 2010, 6:18 PM
wt truck... thats twisted dude. Glad I've never spoken to anyone like that...

I did have a dude from NY NY to buy me a plane ticket so I could have lunch with him...
rebel86

Jul 22, 2010, 7:57 PM
😲 Hey did that guy want to be called MR. Bigcock 👀 , because I had a male customer that would call in and want me to call him Mr. Bigcock while he did his nasty due đŸ‘ŋ .
me12

Jul 23, 2010, 1:03 PM
No he just seemed like a normal dude apart from inviting to me lunch with him...

And that just sounds creepy... 😲 đŸ˜ŗ 😕

If any of this happened/ happens to me I may hang up on the customer and not care if I get fired.
Owenu

Jul 23, 2010, 8:08 PM
đŸ¤Ŗ đŸ¤Ŗ
RavenSkyhawk

Jul 21, 2010, 6:39 PM
Yes both types. Customer was going through a divorce when I called on the first situation. Asked if he wanted me to call back. Customer said nope, I've got another chick lined up after this one, so we might as well get this done.

The toilet one was weird because she sounded like she was straining for half the call when suddenly there was a "ploop" sound in the background and then a flushing sound. It was kinda disguisting to hear.
Owenu

Jul 21, 2010, 7:22 PM
disgusting ☚ī¸
smazi

Jul 21, 2010, 8:20 PM
Oh yeah, a few times I've had men on the phone say "you sound nice" and when I ask how I can help them they'll say "just talk." And then the heavy breathing... I'll ask again if there's something related to their cell phone I can help with, and then I'll say "if there's nothing I can help you with, I'm going to let you go." And then I hang up.

Makes me go eeew
wyckdkitty

Jul 21, 2010, 9:26 PM
😈 if you get commission.. use it to get your sales 😈

I get told that alot, have even had customers offer to give me a credit card to keep talking to them.... needless to say, can sell them almost anything 😈
smazi

Jul 22, 2010, 8:00 AM
đŸ¤Ŗ awesome! I never even get to the point of getting their phone number. It's just not in me to play that game. If it was, I reckon I could make a fair bit more $$ in a rather different phone profession. 😉
wyckdkitty

Jul 22, 2010, 11:02 AM
I just tell them that I have to get their account open or I can't continue the call... they'll keep talking if it keeps you on the phone 😈

gotta love pervs 😁
wearethedisease

Jul 22, 2010, 2:00 PM
Owenu said:
like if they were in the middle of "it", or on the toilet?

I wouldn't really consider being on the toilet inappropriate while talking on the phone. For some of us, that's the only free time we have.
Da_Bonehead

Jul 22, 2010, 5:41 PM
not to mention the old "Our average wait time is more than 15 minutes".
30 minutes later you may just have to take care od some "Personal Business" and they pick up while you are in the middle of it.
Owenu

Jul 23, 2010, 8:20 PM
fine, whatever. it's still not cool to hear grunting, plooping, and flushing.
OrionsVantage

Jul 23, 2010, 5:24 PM
I called customer service last night when i was servicing myself. Got my bill lowered and at the same time my stress levels decreased.

It was totally hot.
Owenu

Jul 23, 2010, 8:18 PM
đŸ˜ŗ đŸ¤Ŗ wow đŸ¤Ŗ
ATTDRONEV2.5

Jul 23, 2010, 6:13 PM
a woman called in and sounded like she was taking a bath..

and instead of thinking naked woman in a bathtub is talking to me 🤤

i was thinking.. lady you're voiding the warranty !! 👀 I really need to quit
purplelotus

Jul 23, 2010, 8:52 PM
#1 pet peeves are:

- on the phone while on the pot or...
- EATING while on the phone!

ARGH! đŸ‘ŋ
Mr. Scary

Jul 23, 2010, 8:56 PM
What about if they're doing both?

Eating while on the pot while on the phone with you.

😡
purplelotus

Jul 23, 2010, 8:57 PM
That's just doubly gross...

Who eats on the effin toilet?! 😕
Mr. Scary

Jul 23, 2010, 9:03 PM
People clearing out the previous meal. đŸ¤Ŗ
wade496

Jul 24, 2010, 5:25 PM
It didn't take so damn long for a wait half of these occurances would never be. Not only do you have to wait but then you get transferred. I have gone to the restroom because sales support is backed up and I cant hold myself any longer. I feel it is hardly my fault, as no I will not call back in and wait on hold one more time.
deepc

Jul 25, 2010, 1:57 PM
I'm guessing that you're one of the people who only presses the number "0" and thinks that magically you'll be transferred to the correct department.

News flash...at our company, all "0" dialers go directly to telesales so it will take you longer to get over to customer care if that's what you want.
wade496

Jul 25, 2010, 2:01 PM
I work for a cell phone carrier i was referring to calling into sales support. I have called other companies and they are much worse wsbc bank is terrible.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.