Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

S T FREAK UP PLEASE

rebel86

Jul 13, 2010, 8:31 PM
👿

I know your upset but if you can please just give me a chance to provide you with the info your looking for ( gets interrupted again)
Downtime24

Jul 13, 2010, 8:47 PM
i was just in that situation 2 calls ago

🤣

jus when they take a breather try to slip it in right quick. otherwise try saying there name still they respond for a few secs, thats what i do. They end up saying like "AIONEROSIGNEWGIOAn... WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT! STOP SAYING MY NAME WAHT?!" *ok now that i have you attention, i know your upset but if you keep interupting me i cannot assist you with this call.*

I've done it before and they understand
rebel86

Jul 13, 2010, 8:50 PM
Well, I'm getting the cx that tell me to stop trying to give my input and let them finish but everytime they do I try to say what I have to say and they just start all over again.
rebel86

Jul 13, 2010, 8:48 PM
rebel86 said:
👿

ME:
I know your upset but if you can please just give me a chance to provide you with the info your looking for ( gets interrupted again by cx 👿 )

Cx: blah blah blah blah blah

ME:

Ma'ma/Sir, if you can please give me a chance to give you the info that your aquring about then you'll have a better understanding about your deductible.

Cx: blah blah blah blah blah 😲

Me:

SINCE YOU DON'T WANT TO SHUT THE F**K UP THEN I WON'T HELP OUR COUNTRY TALKING A$$ AT ALL. click...........

🤭 👿 😢 ☹️ 😡

I wish i could tell them that but I'll get written up of course.

I'am so happy my mute button works. 😈
retrocool

Jul 13, 2010, 9:31 PM
I'll try to interject, but if they're one of those "No, I'm going to get it all out before you say anything" types, I'll just sit back and let them get it ALL out, making a few mental notes on the issue, then after 10 minutes of non-stop yammering, I'll ask them "and could I get the mobile number you're calling about please?"

Or "I'm sorry, who am I speaking with?"

Just make 'em start back at the beginning all over again. 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.