Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

*gag*

purplelotus

Jul 11, 2010, 3:09 PM
I hate the smell of old ladies.

Three of them just came into the store to pay their bill and I could almost see the cloud of Wind Song around them.

BLECH. 👿
iljaaf21

Jul 11, 2010, 3:40 PM
I can neither agree, nor disagree. There's a certain old lady smell that just reminds me of my great grandmother. Gets me all nostalgia-like. But 96% of them just make me gag. They just douse themselves in perfume instead of bathing. ick
This_Troper

Jul 11, 2010, 3:49 PM
I'd say that would be a benefit of call center work... but it's not. You've just got a barrage of intense smells from a variety of walks of life/ views on hygiene.
Poking Pixie

Jul 13, 2010, 3:22 PM
I hate those of my coworkers who feel the need to wear flip flops summer and winter, rain or shine, and then feel that they need to take off their flip flops the moment they sit down for work in order to be comfortable. *FOOT STINK* 😲
rebel86

Jul 13, 2010, 5:25 PM
Hey I wear flip flops when I get to work 😲 , but of course I do put on my heels as soon I hit the floor. I am 7 months pregnant and wearing heels the whole time just kills my feet and legs, 🤭 so maybe some of us have a reason to wear flip flops all the time 😛 .
me12

Jul 13, 2010, 9:16 PM
Hey Pixi,
I never wear my shoes... You saying my feet stank when I sat next to you? 😢

Me12
Poking Pixie

Jul 13, 2010, 9:58 PM
No, not you, but some of the skanks in my training class who always complained that their feet were cold. It's like, duh, put some shoes on.
retrocool

Jul 13, 2010, 9:21 PM
I always equate Dove soap with old lady smell. Oh, not just any old lady smell, either. Old lady from CHURCH smell.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.