Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Two weeks :-D

CustomersAreRubbish

Jul 5, 2010, 11:40 PM
I just put in my two week notice today (but effective for yesterday). My last day will be on Friday, July 16.

Been a pleasure reading all of you here in Shop Talk, since the second I say anything in the Lounge, I get jumped on like the last available offer in sales hell. 🙂

Kudos and thanks to my faves, both online and off: ACSer4Sprint, ochne, retrocool, ecycled, this_troper, amarantamin, rainbow_metals, sprintchickwv, and so many more that I'm forgetting.

Moving on to a well-known search engine, I'll be starting in Abuse (inappropriate content management) but will be moving to Engineering in a few months in California. Won't have much of a need to be here anymore, so I bid you all a fond adieu if I don't see you again 🙂
ecycled

Jul 6, 2010, 1:31 PM
ah thats awesome! Congrats. You have to know how many are drooling at your fortunate new job.

Good luck, go get 'em tiger!!
This_Troper

Jul 6, 2010, 1:34 PM
I'm shocked that you sussed out my identity! I thought I was so clever and devious... by using the same pedantic sarcasm that I'm typically known for. So, not such a great job hiding.

Again, congradulations on the new gig!
Amarantamin

Jul 6, 2010, 3:57 PM
I'm surprised I made the list. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside, and it has nothing to do with that hamster I swallowed.
sprintchickwv

Jul 6, 2010, 2:01 PM
I had no idea that I had made an impression on you. That's sweet. 🙂
CustomersAreRubbish

Jul 6, 2010, 2:11 PM
I usually don't get time to respond to everything I read ;)

But, yes, I enjoy your posts, and those of many others, even the trolls! 🙂
ecycled

Jul 6, 2010, 3:44 PM
CustomersAreRubbish said:
I usually don't get time to respond to everything I read ;)

But, yes, I enjoy your posts, and those of many others, even the trolls! 🙂

Yup its all about passing the time.
retrocool

Jul 6, 2010, 3:05 PM
Sad to see you going but COOL that you got a job with a famous search engine!
ecycled

Jul 6, 2010, 3:44 PM
LOL he could look us up any time he gets nostalgic
CustomersAreRubbish

Jul 6, 2010, 3:59 PM

My first duty will be to take a picture with my feet on my desk, a webpage online, and playing with my cell phone ;)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.