Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 18 replies

Are you sure you don't have it?

dumbcustmagnet

Jul 3, 2010, 7:07 PM
phone rings

c😁o you have the HTC EVO?

m:No, I'm sorry that phone is currently sold out.

c:So you don't have it?

m☹️di di di did I stutter?)No we do not have it.

c:Are you sure?

m:Yes... I am sure.

c:Can you check?

m:Yes I can but I'm sure that we don't have it.

c:Ok I'll hold.

m☹️places cust on hold and reads a couple posts from PS)I'm sorry but we do not have it.

c:Ok thank you.

15 minutes later phone rings again

c😁o you have the EVO in stock?

/headdesk
retrocool

Jul 3, 2010, 8:25 PM
A lot of people think you're in a store.
famoussasjohn

Jul 4, 2010, 8:30 AM
so tired of the Evo. just get the damn phone in stock, I dont care whose D you have to suck Sprint, just get the job done!
PhonemanJ

Jul 5, 2010, 11:36 AM
We get the exact same calls for the Iphone 4.
rainbow_metals

Jul 5, 2010, 12:04 PM
well at least our phone is better, in my lowly opinion
PhonemanJ

Jul 5, 2010, 2:21 PM
Not much arguement there. I would much rather have an Android phone than the Iphone. But the Apple sheep keep bleating "I want the Iphone 4".
rainbow_metals

Jul 5, 2010, 6:09 PM
even with all the faulty equipment? man, those are some loyal sheep or just dumb
ecycled

Jul 5, 2010, 12:15 PM
Give them a random date when the next order will come it. Shortens the conversation to 1 line.

'We don't have any XXXX phone but we expect more in 10 days.'

Its stopped many long coversations about a phone we carry.
Downtime24

Jul 5, 2010, 12:29 PM
Keyword: Expect

So when they actually do call back in EXACTLY 10 days, you could just say "Yea we were expecting them, but the order is still delayed. We apologize but we still anticipate 10 days" lol
ecycled

Jul 5, 2010, 12:40 PM
🤣

nice
Vosberg1

Jul 5, 2010, 1:11 PM
LOL, or they think that bugging us will get the device....
PhonemanJ

Jul 5, 2010, 2:19 PM
Don't you know that the more they call and the louder and agrier they get, the faster the manufacturer can produce the phones, ship them to warehouses, and from there get them to you.
😁
BoredinTechSupport

Jul 5, 2010, 3:58 PM
soooo....when ARE you "expected" to get more EVOs in? 😁 I need one... mine got bricked during that OTA update and I'm SILL waiting for some shipments to come in.
ruler_goddess

Jul 5, 2010, 6:13 PM
And I hate the people who are like do you think the Iphone,EVO or Droid X is better. I hate people like that I don't have any of the phones how should I know which one is better? And they are all three on different carriers.
Sigma1570

Jul 5, 2010, 8:14 PM
iphone!
DartStuticus

Jul 7, 2010, 5:25 PM
BAAAAAAAAA AH AH AH AH AH AH
ecycled

Jul 6, 2010, 1:41 PM
They ask the Q: i, droid, of Evo. But they don't listen to answer. Usually when I get that I recommend the nokia 2720 and talk about its bluetooth. Then they tell me which phone they are getting, their minds already made up.

ugh

gun *click*
smazi

Jul 5, 2010, 6:08 PM
...but I'm not gonna sell it to you, just outa spite! or cause you're too dumb to use one. or cause... (fill in the blank)
Poking Pixie

Jul 5, 2010, 6:36 PM
you can't have that Iphone you've been screaming about at me for the last 5 minutes. Why? BECAUSE AT&T HATES YOU. 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.