Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

I just love it when account holders can't remember their own account passwords

retrocool

Jun 29, 2010, 7:35 PM
They'll sit there and argue with you and insist they pay the bills and all that and try to get around it, and it's like - "HEY. BUDDY! Just verify the durn password. Get it right. Or don't. But don't sit there trying to run some game on me. If you don't remember, then you don't remember, and we can have you go to the store and get it removed or updated. That's fine. But arguing with me and getting all hot under the collar isn't going to make the password match."

Sheesh. 🙄
rlpinca

Jun 29, 2010, 7:50 PM
I have that every day. Usually about twice a week they'll get mad about it though.

I'd get mad if I had something password protected and it was easy to get around.
rainbow_metals

Jun 30, 2010, 3:30 PM
i hate when you get a negative survey from someone who could not verify thier own information. yeah so that is now my fault that you dont know or are trying to commit fraud on the account. dont take it out on me and my stats.
retrocool

Jun 30, 2010, 7:09 PM
I've actually had a customer lie to me and tell me deliberately they were going to give me a good survey score, and then give me a zero, and I very rarely ever get a zero.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.