Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

STUPID BEACH

ncap9022

Jun 7, 2010, 11:33 AM
Spend an hour and half walking her through adding two new lines with a buy one get one free smart phone, free activation, and free overnight shipping. She knew beforehand she may not be able to bill to account and said that was okay. We get to payments and she can't and just effing hangs up. 😡
ecycled

Jun 7, 2010, 11:59 AM
Whats her address? I'd send her hater mail.
friarrush

Jun 7, 2010, 12:00 PM
Or better yes put her on tons of mailing lists.
I think she needs samples of depends and pamphlets on religon.
ncap9022

Jun 7, 2010, 1:01 PM
bahaha i did that to my 12 yr old sister. had them send her tons of depends and diapers oh and vag cootie cream 🤣
friarrush

Jun 7, 2010, 11:59 AM
Someone who knows how pissy I get is in my desk?????????????????????????????????
I havent sat there in two weeks
😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡
Why is there no emoticon that depicts mass carnage?
ncap9022

Jun 7, 2010, 1:02 PM
haha i know the feeling which is why i sit in my desk, in my chair, in my corner. someone has only taken it twice so far.
kittie

Jun 7, 2010, 1:59 PM
friarrush said:

Same thing I'm wondering about. Calls are stinking today! What's wroooong with the world! 👿
1thru6

Jun 12, 2010, 3:18 AM
friarrush said:
Someone who knows how pissy I get is in my desk?????????????????????????????????
I havent sat there in two weeks
😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡

omg..nothing pisses me off more then someone sitting at "MY" desk. This new guy sat at "MY" desk on his first day, so now I have to try and beat him to work everyday. Worst thing is.. he now KNOWS that I have been sitting there for months before he came along, but insists on sitting there. I want to punch the new guy. However, if he was my only issue, it might not be so bad... the rep that I "...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.