Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 74 replies

I hate the customers, I hate the hours, I hate the pay, I hate the job....

justfinethanku

May 27, 2010, 4:39 PM
It kind of sounds like you need to move on to another career choice.

๐Ÿ˜
rlpinca

May 27, 2010, 4:43 PM
You make it sound so easy.

It's very true though, I won't deny that.
justfinethanku

May 27, 2010, 4:47 PM
eh, it's not easy at all.

It's not the call center rep's fault either. I can't imagine how crap it is to enforce completely back-asswords policies that are designed to generate the most revenue for the company all while having to keep the customer bubbling with delight at having talked to you.
DEATH

May 29, 2010, 1:04 PM
justfinethanku said:
I can't imagine how crap it is to enforce completely back-asswords policies that are designed to generate the most revenue for the company all while having to keep the customer bubbling with delight at having talked to you.

Thats pretty much any/every sales job..
Poking Pixie

May 27, 2010, 4:53 PM
We're allowed to beach about how much we hate everything. If you don't like it, don't read the posts and stay out of shop talk. ๐Ÿ˜ก
justfinethanku

May 27, 2010, 5:17 PM
ROFL!

the sheer hypocrisy in your statement is almost overwhelming!!!!
retrocool

May 28, 2010, 11:55 AM
๐Ÿคฃ
sweetcherrygurl

May 28, 2010, 12:55 PM
seriously dude stay out of shop talk you're annoying everyone.

...or can someone ban this guy already?
SprintCC

May 28, 2010, 2:18 PM
The point made above is valid- if you don't like what he posts then don't read his threads. Nobody made anyone click on the thread.
rlpinca

May 28, 2010, 2:19 PM
I was forced to.
sistercell

May 28, 2010, 2:34 PM
do you have to be such a d-bag?
๐Ÿคจ
sinister

May 29, 2010, 1:12 PM
where in samhaine do you see hypocrisy in her statement? what? do you just see whatever it is that you wanna see while you're smokin that crack pipe? what i believe she said was "dude, you need to shut up!!"
DEATH

May 29, 2010, 1:21 PM
Poking Pixie said:
We're allowed to beach about how much we hate everything. If you don't like it, don't read the posts and stay out of shop talk. ๐Ÿ˜ก

The hipocrisy would be in the fact that she's telling him to shut up...while boasting about freedom of speech..
sinister

May 29, 2010, 1:46 PM
don't see freedom of speech in there anywhere, what i see is an individual postin her opinion about a troll's statement, tellin HIM if he doesn't like what he sees, to stop the insanity & quit clickin the submit button. then of course i see you...defendin him ๐Ÿ˜ณ
DEATH

May 29, 2010, 2:07 PM
dude I put it in bold for you.. ๐Ÿ™„
sinister

May 29, 2010, 2:40 PM
oh yeah cause you put it in bold it MUST be true...a lil full of yourself eh? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
DEATH

May 29, 2010, 2:43 PM
No... For some one to state "We can say what we want"...(What makes them think that???) I dunno maybe the fact that they are referring to their freedom of speech... Not much for reading comprehension are we?
sinister

May 29, 2010, 2:45 PM
um no, because we can dousche...seein how 99.9% who post in this forum are bored at work & lookin to pass the time & get that frustration out of havin to deal with another douschebag like yourself

you read what you want into that statement..seems like that's an ongoing trend for you
DEATH

May 29, 2010, 2:50 PM
first off.. its spelled douche* There's a little spellcheck button at the bottom of the text entry box if you need help...

second
sinister said:
um no, because we can dousche...seein how 99.9% who post in this forum are bored at work & lookin to pass the time & get that frustration out

but why can you? Because you have a right to your opinion and to voice it in any venue.. As do I and any other in this country.. Get an education hillbilly..
sinister

May 29, 2010, 2:51 PM
lol how is it when people have absolutely NOTHIN of any consequence to reply with they can only think to critique grammar & spellin lmao get a life loser ๐Ÿคฃ
DEATH

May 29, 2010, 2:55 PM
Funny how you avoid the pertinent information... So hopeless...
sinister

May 29, 2010, 2:56 PM
funny how you can't help yourself ๐Ÿ˜
Poking Pixie

May 31, 2010, 12:43 PM
...I believe the supposed hypocrisy in my statement was that I told him to stop reading others posts if he didn't like hearing us beach about everything, but that I read his post about us beaching and responded negatively to it. While technically true, it doesn't make justfinethankyou any less of a d-bag. ๐Ÿ˜
Downtime24

May 31, 2010, 1:48 PM
i have to strongly agree... all of our post arent really as bad as he makes them out to be. and when justfinethankyou comes on, he aims all of his anger out on us.

yea theres things we dnt like about the job, but who doesnt? on here we get to cope with other about the same thing for fun. if you wana get on here and put anger like that, then no you shouldnt be posting on here, grow up, and live ya life.

stop hatin ๐Ÿคฃ
sinister

May 31, 2010, 1:59 PM
you are a wise wise man downtime24 ๐Ÿ™‚ have a college degree? ๐Ÿคฃ
Downtime24

May 31, 2010, 2:20 PM
lol thank you ๐Ÿ˜ if only sir, just been job hoping till i can find something stable to cont college โ˜น๏ธ
sinister

May 31, 2010, 2:44 PM
actually it's ma'am, ms. or senora if you're feelin spicey ๐Ÿ˜
Downtime24

May 31, 2010, 2:54 PM
O WOW RLY?!
sorry no indication! now we know!! >๐Ÿ˜

and im from trinidad, all about the spicey. dnt tease me, ms.senora

๐Ÿคฃ
sinister

May 31, 2010, 2:57 PM
haha..yeah i know. i should probably do some kinda pretty in pink grav or somethin. ๐Ÿคฃ everybody thinks i'm a dude ๐Ÿคฃ
Downtime24

May 31, 2010, 3:13 PM
lol naw its all good. no one ever expected a chica to choose sinister over all the dudes. you must be a bad girl ๐Ÿ˜ณ
sinister

May 31, 2010, 3:15 PM
lol ๐Ÿ˜
dntbhatin

May 28, 2010, 8:27 PM
It kinda sounds like you need to get out of the store and have more of an understanding of what phone reps go through
DEATH

May 29, 2010, 1:02 PM
Still his comment remains true.. If you don't like it...FIND ANOTHER JOB..
dntbhatin

May 29, 2010, 1:35 PM
true, but sometimes in some cities the call center jobs have the benies and pay more than minimum wage โ˜น๏ธ
DEATH

May 29, 2010, 2:06 PM
Ok so to those who didn't opt for higher education(this is an assumption based on the fact that I know of 0 people with college degrees getting paid minimum wage)...Can you really complain about a job that keeps you fed and has benefits???
dntbhatin

May 29, 2010, 2:13 PM
Sorry I forgot to tell you...I am a college student and pay for my own school sorry so what are you saying about a higer education? Oh yea that makes a lot of sense, especially those who can't afford college because of other reasons, some don't opt out on education, some experience the crap of lilfe and get screwed on financial aid to go. I didn't pop out a brat of a kid and so my financial aid is minimum to none. This is life and you don't seem to know anything about that. Maybe you are 19 and still live at home or better yet still think that a BA degree gets you anywhere lol no it is a masters degree that gets you anywhere and they are 60 plus grand. So maybe you should take off your rose colored glasses
DEATH

May 29, 2010, 2:19 PM
LMAO... With all of the scholarships,grants and things available my assumption of "opting out" is still relevant.. I didn't come from a rich family.. but that drove me to do better for myself. It's a choice whether you're born into money or not if you want to extend your education and get a better job. It was your choice to get a call center job rather thann working @ Mcdonald's or you local Wal-mart. The truth in the matter is there is bullsh*t no matter what field/company/region you work in. My point is deal with it like an adult.. P.S. Im far from 19..Have my own condo in Atlanta..and deeply enjoy owning noobz..
dntbhatin

May 29, 2010, 2:23 PM
Your ignorance is saddening. I hope that you chose to open your eyes soon enough ๐Ÿคจ
DEATH

May 29, 2010, 2:24 PM
Ignorance to what?! Lmao.. Trust me Im well in the "know"...
dntbhatin

May 29, 2010, 2:25 PM
That's the ignorance you've shown
DEATH

May 29, 2010, 2:29 PM
riiiiight... The fact that most people at call centers dont have a degree or competency to obtain a job with less stress... Maybe something lacking interaction with other people.. You're right.. Or maybe my ignorance is that I don't believe people should rant about the "woes as a call center customer service rep" because it's tired and old and beaten to death.... Or maybe my ignorance is in the fact that I believe an education yields better opportunities.. Ya that's it.. ๐Ÿ™„
dntbhatin

May 29, 2010, 2:47 PM
Wow again spouting off with your ignorance, you must be a cookie cutter individual. A BA degree doesn't always mean a higer paying job, or that all call center reps are uneducated. If you apply for a higher paying job with a BA and the company doesn't like the way you look you are not getting the job. So with descrimination out there taking place there is a limited field of work. A job at a non call center is not going to always be higer paying in fact I make more money than my sister when she is a manager in retail store. All this proves is that in some cities a call center job is the more higher paying job.
sinister

May 29, 2010, 2:48 PM
stop postin your freedom of speech man ๐Ÿคฃ
Poking Pixie

May 31, 2010, 1:00 PM
I'll admit, I washed out of college the first time, and can't really afford to go back now, but that doesn't make you any smarter than me. I work this job because it's the only one I could get. My fiance is disabled and unable to work, so I have to support both of us, and in todays economic nightmare, you have to take what you can get. So don't lecture us about uneducated retards in minimum wage jobs, you don't know anything about us. ๐Ÿ˜ก
retrocool

May 31, 2010, 1:04 PM
Death needs to shut up on Memorial Day. How ironic.

I agree, though.
sinister

May 31, 2010, 1:13 PM
sokay pixie...i cowed him in another thread yesterday ๐Ÿคฃ imagine that...an illiterate, uneducated, retard cowin a college grad into a corner ๐Ÿ˜
Downtime24

May 31, 2010, 2:00 PM
YES U DID!! jus spent 10 min laughing on it lol

but i strongly agree with both of you. anything can stop you from going to school (family, illness etc), but bills dnt stop so they needa get payed... ๐Ÿ˜ข
Poking Pixie

May 31, 2010, 2:13 PM
Very nice ๐Ÿ˜Ž His arguments are unsupported. He says that the general public doesn't care to hear us beach about our jobs, but this forum isn't for the general public. If someone who doesn't work in the cell phone industry is reading all this, what does that says about their lack of a life? ๐Ÿคฃ I liked the part where you said he was the leader of the 'tard pack. ๐Ÿคฃ
sinister

May 29, 2010, 2:36 PM
ownin noobz? nah man, you are closer to 12! by the way time share doesn't count as ownin your own condo ๐Ÿคฃ
DEATH

May 29, 2010, 2:38 PM
Who would want a time share in Atlanta? #dumass
sinister

May 29, 2010, 2:52 PM
that would be dumb...@ss lol spellcheck it ๐Ÿคฃ
dntbhatin

May 29, 2010, 2:53 PM
LOL ๐Ÿ™‚
DEATH

May 29, 2010, 2:57 PM
'tards roll in packs I see..
sinister

May 29, 2010, 2:57 PM
yep but you're the leader ๐Ÿ˜
DEATH

dumb at ss?? really??
sinister

May 29, 2010, 3:22 PM
yes genius...that's it ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ochne

May 29, 2010, 2:37 PM
I know someone with a college degree making minimum wage.....the economy sucks here.
DEATH

May 29, 2010, 2:39 PM
Where do you live?
ochne

May 29, 2010, 2:53 PM
Pacific Northwest
sinister

May 29, 2010, 1:52 PM
true just depends on who's doin the sayin & who's doin the listenin...so basically his truth isn't mine, her's, their's or your truth.

in today's economy? find another job? see that's the dumbest comment ever...yeah let's just all quit our jobs cause we don't like it. the electric, gas & water will magically pay themselves. dude get real, you take the job where you can get it nowadays. you put up with the crap cause you have bills to pay & mouths to feed. quittin a job just cause you don't like it? when have YOU ever really liked a job that you've had & are you still workin there? if not? why did you quit?
DEATH

May 29, 2010, 2:04 PM
"the Economy" what a cop out... True indeed there are fewer jobs out there however if you're unhappy with the work you're doing there are alternatives... No one said up and quit. You can look for a job while you are currently employed. My problem is why b*tch and moan about the same things over and over...#1 it doesnt change anything #2 while venting out what you feel to be of the utmost importance..a. doesn't matter to the general public and b. will happen all over again tomorrow in this business..
sinister

May 29, 2010, 2:31 PM
you must be like 20ish livin at home with your ma right? economy is the perfect excuse for stickin with a job you hate. yeah sure, look for somethin better BUT in the mean time you deal with what you have to deal with duh!! stop bein so literal!! why b!tch & moan about it over & over again? BECAUSE WE CAN DUDE!! as pixie pointed out earlier...don't like it? stay the eff out!!
DEATH

May 29, 2010, 2:36 PM
https://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff= ... »

Dude I haven't lived @ home since I was 16. Your numb skull mentality is overwhelming.. Complaining doesn't get you anything in this life...until you learn that have fun being a douchebag..
sinister

May 29, 2010, 2:38 PM
i so totally have fun bein a douschebag loser ๐Ÿคฃ i've fulfilled my entertainment quota if i've gotten under your skin ๐Ÿคฃ so troll on loser...troll on ๐Ÿคฃ
DEATH

May 29, 2010, 2:41 PM
Sorry to disappoint but you couldnt get under my skin if you had a 10 ft long hypodermic needle.
sinister

May 29, 2010, 2:46 PM
wrong again loser..you wouldn't respond to me if i didn't bother you, watch...you can't help yourself ๐Ÿคฃ
DEATH

May 29, 2010, 2:47 PM
Im responding out of sheer bordem.. So come on fool dance..
sinister

May 29, 2010, 2:49 PM
boredom? i think not...tons of other issues to addy, yet here we are. *dances on deaths face* ๐Ÿคฃ
DEATH

May 29, 2010, 2:51 PM
Good little puppet...
sinister

May 29, 2010, 2:52 PM
you're dyin fast ๐Ÿคฃ
DEATH

May 29, 2010, 3:00 PM
๐Ÿคจ
dntbhatin

good show of ignorance DEATH ๐Ÿ™‚ Good for you I think you have it down pat
DEATH

May 29, 2010, 2:59 PM
Ohhh Snappy zinger there! ๐Ÿ™„
dntbhatin

May 29, 2010, 3:06 PM
๐Ÿ˜Ž
Eibhlin

May 31, 2010, 5:35 PM
I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job. Are you convinced yet? Me too.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.