Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

This guy

ruler_goddess

May 14, 2010, 7:06 PM
This guy made me mad because he was saying how he wanted to go have dinner. And I was thinking I would love to leave so I could go eat mexican.
bobrings

May 15, 2010, 8:43 AM
i know how you feel i had a lady call from the bahamas ๐Ÿ˜ข i want to go now...why cant i be rich and travel? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
rudedogtrev

May 15, 2010, 8:53 AM
I'm in the mood for some sushi...and maybe a warmed bottle of saki. Anybody wanna go?
bobrings

May 15, 2010, 9:12 AM
oooooo i wanna go...can i? can i?.....i will....never give a cowboy saki...you never know whats gonna happen.
sinister

May 15, 2010, 9:18 AM
mmmmm suuuuusssssssshhhhhhhiiiiiii...sssssssaaaaaak kkkkeeeee... ๐Ÿคค ๐Ÿคค ๐Ÿคค
bobrings

May 15, 2010, 9:19 AM
lets hit it...im off like a prom dress.
sinister

May 15, 2010, 9:32 AM
omg boob, i think that cat my kids got has a problem with anal retention!! ๐Ÿ˜ก
bobrings

May 15, 2010, 9:33 AM
๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜• WHAT? DID HE DRINK TO MUCH? POOR KITTY...WHATS HE DOING? ๐Ÿ‘€
sinister

May 15, 2010, 9:39 AM
he's dribblin across my floor when he does the doo...so i came back from chris's house yesterday & proceed to get my room straightened up, just did laundry before i left & had it folded up & ready to put away & that lil crap happy cat had not only pooed on my clean clothes but my quilt too ๐Ÿ˜ก he no longer lives at my house...i kicked em out, no sirry boob lol he's an outside cat & an outside cat he will be ๐Ÿ˜ณ
bobrings

May 15, 2010, 10:06 AM
hes got worms...you need to have your son take him to the vet or give him to someone who can take care of him....and he is pooping every where cause they wont go in a dirty litter box our cats will do that to if its not kept clean.
sinister

May 15, 2010, 10:13 AM
you kiddin me? i cleaned that dern box four times a day...shoot i had to, he was overflowin the dern thing with all his poo...lol he's outside now, he can fertilize the lawn from here on in. i don't think he had worms, at least i didn't see any when i was cleanin out the box but i was feedin him soft food for a while. i think he's more of a hard food kitty. ๐Ÿคจ
bobrings

May 15, 2010, 10:36 AM
that makes sense then...wet food can cause them to have the runs...try mixing it up...give him wet in the morning and then just leave a bowl of dry food.
crazybutlovable

May 15, 2010, 12:02 PM
ewwww thats why i dont have any pets. ick. ๐Ÿ‘€
bobrings

May 15, 2010, 12:11 PM
๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿคฃ

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.