Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Activation fee on Sprint

ochne

May 13, 2010, 1:01 PM
Rumors are about in my center that soon Sprint policy for the call centers will be if a customer calls in saying that a store told them the activation fee will be waived that it needs to be waived.

If that is the case, I'm going to recommend to all customers to go to a store to get the new phone (or upgrade) and call in and request the activation be waived claiming a store rep told them it would be. Maybe the policy will either be rethought or they'll get rid of the activation fee altogether. Either way, it will be great fun when the care reps get blocked from doing adjustments because of all the activation fees being waived.
kajira

May 13, 2010, 2:00 PM
I know right. bye bye adj abilities wooooooo! 😁
ShoopDaWoop

May 13, 2010, 2:05 PM
Yeah, it's true, there's a document in KMS about it, I think it's just "Fee's matrix" or "activation fee's", and you're right when a cust calls in, and says that that fee was supposed to be waived, we have to. I did $460 worth of adjustments yesterday, at least %70 of those was activations.
kajira

May 13, 2010, 2:10 PM
dude that sucks. blah! but meh its all good. more free stuff woot!
ochne

May 13, 2010, 2:40 PM
from what I saw it is only if it documented by the store on the account, otherwise not. hmmm.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.