Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 16 replies

Dear customer

Beautifulpurple

May 4, 2010, 5:54 PM
Please stop calling wanting me to upgrade your phone if u have a past due balance. Pay your bill then worry about getting a new phone.
Thank you
Amarantamin

May 4, 2010, 6:16 PM
I like purple too. . . 😁

But seriously, I hate that. They have $200.00 to buy a Blackberry, but can't pay their $70.00 past due... Really? As if we're going to let them buy more expensive stuff when they haven't paid for what's already been given.
Beautifulpurple

May 4, 2010, 7:08 PM
The one for me was the man was past due almost $400 and had a payment arrangement that had been extended 5 times and he wanted to upgrade his phone. Lol do u really think that's gonna happen
Amarantamin

May 4, 2010, 8:10 PM
Ironicly, I just had a customer today who stated "I'm not paying your company a penny more for my unlimited everything plan until I have a phone that can do everything!"

He'd been on this plan with a 'dumbphone' for nearly two years.
burntbridges

May 4, 2010, 8:01 PM
Ignorance is bliss, I think. 🤣
sinister

May 5, 2010, 10:35 AM
if you're going to call in for a troubleshoot....plz oh gawd PLZ listen to the prompt where it says, if you are calling in from the device that you are having issues with to HANG UP & PLZ FOR PITTYS SAKE, dial in from another phone.

it's dern near impossible to troubleshoot a picture messaging issue if you're calling in on it & fyi...i WON'T take your call, i will tell you to hang up & call in from another phone!!
Mrs.unstoppable832

May 5, 2010, 10:40 AM
I tried to inform a customer of that before I even trnsfrd him to tech support and he told me either trnsfer him or get my supervisor on the line... The 👿 in me wanted to just hang up in his face and make hime try again with someone else, but I went ahead and just tranferred him so he could find out the hard way, after making him wait on hold for awhile and think about the way he just talked to me... tisk tisk tisk, I just don't understand peoples ignorance.
sinister

May 5, 2010, 12:35 PM
lol see what you do, is conference the numnut in with tsd...go on a silent hold & sit back & enjoy the ride 😁 🤣
Mrs.unstoppable832

May 5, 2010, 1:14 PM
Lol, Ill definately have to do that next time, I mean he could have saved himself the embarrassment just by listening to someone who knows what they are talking about...
kendrat

May 5, 2010, 1:03 PM
If something has required on it, it means Required. Please do not ask if you have to have it or not. That one word says it all! 😁 🤣
sinister

May 5, 2010, 1:17 PM
lol what they meant to ask was...hey ummm...psst, i know it's required but *cough* could ya...yanno... 👀 make it not required? 😳
rudedogtrev

May 5, 2010, 1:34 PM
I wanna go on record here and ask how hard it really is to listen to the freakin IVR prompts? It's not rocket science people. It's your own fault you got transferred to the wrong department. Had you listened to ALL the menu options, you may have reached us the first time instead of getting bounced around to different yayhoos who know nothing about your issue.
sinister

May 5, 2010, 3:06 PM
listen? what you say? no speaka goot enliss 👀
Amarantamin

May 5, 2010, 8:59 PM
I don't trust machines. 😳
KriisCDW

May 5, 2010, 11:35 PM
I've been a customer since FOREVER! Can you please hook me up anyways?

Sincerely,
Customer
Poking Pixie

May 6, 2010, 2:35 PM
I've been a cust for a month (which in customer time is forever), so I think I deserve free priority shipping, waived upgrade fee, and your most expensive phone for free....without a contract. Oh yeah, and throw in one of those 130.00 bluetooths and some free unlimited text messaging or I'm taking my business elsewhere. 🤣
rudedogtrev

May 6, 2010, 3:16 PM
Please take a long walk off a short pier and make sure your 29.99 prepaid phone is in your pocket when you do so. I'd be happy to cancel your service for you! 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.