Apr 3, 2010, 12:08 PM
So i had this call yesterday
thank you for calling blaha bha
cust:do you belive in god
um sir can i have your first and last name
cust do you believe in god
um sir is this pertanining to your account
cust do you belive in god god died for your sins,
thinking to myself NO I DONT BELIVE IN GOD SHUT THE HECK UP AND GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER
un sir i dont think i have sined at alll and and i know he didnt die for my sins , now we got that out of the way can i have your first and last name and your number please
alpaca_camel

Apr 3, 2010, 12:13 PM
now i can give you a one-way ticket to hell, would that be ok sir? 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈
retrocool

Apr 3, 2010, 2:49 PM
I do believe I've sinned and that He died for our sins, but even I think that customer was out of line. That was totally inappropriate discussion for a customer call. I would have told the customer so if I'd received it.
sinister

Apr 4, 2010, 11:37 AM
me: why yes sir, i can certainly walk you through how to set up your voicemail. just one moment while i pull up a tutorial for your phone.

cust: so what do you look like?

me: i don't see how that has any relevance to your phone sir, let's keep this professional plz

cust: you sound hot

me: sir i'm only going to warn you one more time to keep this professional

cust: ok ok, no need to get your panties in a twist...i was just kiddin

me: that's ok sir, i have a sense of humor too...now let me see, for your phone you need to hit the one key & follow the prompts

cust: can you read that back to me & slower plz?

me: yes sir...you hit the one key on your phone, hold it down & it will take you to your voicemail. just fol...
(continues)
Poking Pixie

Apr 5, 2010, 5:14 PM
😳 😲 😳 😲

Thaz disgusting!!!! I've had male custs ask me if the ccare number I have to read at the end of the call is my personal phone number, but nothing like what you're describing.
ShoopDaWoop

Apr 5, 2010, 5:42 PM
Ugh, that's pretty gross.

I alway get this call:

*BEEP BEEP*
(Loud screaming in the background)

cust:this is a life or death situation...(more screaming)

and then I never understand the rest of what she's saying. It scares the hell out of me, especially with the screaming and because the Womans voice is so calm.

Creeeepppppyyyy
Poking Pixie

Apr 5, 2010, 7:25 PM
cust: do you believe in god?

me: do you? cause now that i have your account pulled up and know your address, i'm gonna come over there and send you on a personal trip to meet him. 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.