Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

the long term cust.

runnback33

Mar 21, 2010, 1:29 PM
i absolutely love it when the cust demands a new phone and says they have been a long time cust. with thorough research come to find out they only started 1 year and 2 months. i didnt know that was a long time cust. 🤭 😈
sidbisyo

Mar 22, 2010, 11:50 AM
in my case its often the last card they'll pull once i tell them no.

me: no sir/ma'am i cant adjust half your bill as a courtesy.

cust: but.... I'm one of your valued long time cust..

or

me: sir/ma'am that 2 month long arrangment goes against our guidelines.

cust: but, I'm a long time cust. I'm sure there's somebody that i can speak to that would give that..
runnback33

Mar 22, 2010, 1:24 PM
just gotta love them types. 🤣
OldPhone

Mar 23, 2010, 7:59 AM
Had customers tell me they have been with us for 30 or 40 years. Really? Cell phones didn't even exist then. This company didn't exist then.
qualityrocker

Mar 23, 2010, 9:25 AM
🤣 😲 🙄
The Cellular Jesus

Mar 23, 2010, 9:47 AM
runnback33 said:
i absolutely love it when the cust demands a new phone and says they have been a long time cust. with thorough research come to find out they only started 1 year and 2 months. i didnt know that was a long time cust. 🤭 😈

Usually it's "but I've been a customer for 25 years!

To which I reply: Sir, T-Mobile didn't exist 25 years ago. We've only been around since 2002.
runnback33

Mar 23, 2010, 2:03 PM
😁
the custies think we will believe anything huh. oh well what can we say we only been trained to "show we care" 😉
PhonemanJ

Mar 23, 2010, 3:39 PM
i absolutely love it when the cust demands a new phone and says they have been a long time cust. with thorough research come to find out they only started 1 year and 2 months. i didnt know that was a long time cust.

But that is almost 8 in dog years!
runnback33

Mar 24, 2010, 1:50 PM
i guess thats what they are definatley going by 😛

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.