Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

what a snot

sweetcherrygurl

Mar 15, 2010, 9:24 PM
Just had a lady and her husband come up to my kiosk with her husband. Before I can even greet her, she cuts me off to ask: "Is this a actual Verizon store?"

M: Yes, we sell Verizon. What can I help you with? 🙂

C: No I mean are you real. Owned by Verizon?\

M: Actually, we're owned by ___________. We deal only in Verizon though. Is there something in particular I can help you with? 🙂

C: (snottily) No I just wanted to know. For future reference. (glares and walks away)

B*tch. WHY do people not REALIZE that retailers compose like 80 something percent of Verizon stores nationwide? Sometimes I wish I could see what it was like if all the retailers nationwide shut down for a week and these snotty, "only-like-corporate" customer...
(continues)
freephones4all

Mar 16, 2010, 12:15 AM
Some people are just snots. Better they walk away. What a B*tch.
edzero

Mar 17, 2010, 12:18 PM
I work at a retailer for at&t and I know exactly what you mean. Only they ask me if we're a "real" at&t store. No sir, we are pretend. This is all just a dream and I am merely a figment of your imagination. I consider that to be insulting when they ask if we're a real store. I feel I know the phones better and will spend way more time with the customer ensuring they're pleased with the service they get. Its just rude.
dilligaff1

Mar 17, 2010, 12:41 PM
And my Manager is the Easter Bunny but he's on Vacation soon. My DM is Elmer Fudd ( Be verwy verwy qiuet, I'm Hunting Customers) Or you can call the CEO. Santa Clause 😉
rainbow_metals

Mar 17, 2010, 1:00 PM
i think some of this may be attributed to situations that customers have been in cause by third party dealers where the company, ie verizon, is not able to address their concern. i had a situation in my call center where a third party rep was refusing to process exchange within the trial period and because it was ordered through agents stock, we could not process exchange over the phone. kinda sucks for everybody.
sweetcherrygurl

Mar 17, 2010, 1:06 PM
rainbow_metals said:
i think some of this may be attributed to situations that customers have been in cause by third party dealers where the company, ie verizon, is not able to address their concern. i had a situation in my call center where a third party rep was refusing to process exchange within the trial period and because it was ordered through agents stock, we could not process exchange over the phone. kinda sucks for everybody.

Still. Corporate messes their sh*t up occasionally too. And just because some idiot at Target Cellular screws a customer's account up doesn't mean the rest of us fail at life. More often than not I'm the one who helps FIX beforementioned screwed up account. It shouldn't rui...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.