Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Why is it...

cingcing

Mar 8, 2010, 1:07 PM
That people think I can pull their account up by just their last name?

Probably the same reason they try the door the second time after it was locked the first time, all the lights are off, the open signs are off and it's before the store hours that are clearly posted 6 inches from their freakin skull.
Owenu

Mar 8, 2010, 2:18 PM
customers think they are special, that their wireless carrier should cater to their every whim. i wonder why customers feel this way. they couldn't try that with their utilities companies.
jchambao

Mar 8, 2010, 2:39 PM
because they think that their the only ones in the united states with the last name of smith... 🤣
Hombre07

Mar 10, 2010, 11:22 AM
Don't dare ask for their mobile number.

"I don't know, I don't call myself."
easystreet

Mar 10, 2010, 11:57 AM
then ask them their address after they rattle it off ask them how often they send themselves mail
Hombre07

Mar 10, 2010, 1:36 PM
I hate it when you ask for the billing zip code and you get 1234 Pine Ave, Columbus, OH. Then if you sit and stare at them they think your the idiot.
CallCenterBlues

Mar 10, 2010, 2:31 PM
Or when you ask for the zip code they give you the area code or vise versa and then when you try to explain that you need the zip code not the area code, all they can say is (What??????, and they sound very confused).
SHumphries

Mar 11, 2010, 12:52 PM
Or ask them there phone number and they jus give you the 7 digits,then you ask the area code and they look at you with a blank face! theres more then one area code where im from!!

Then theres when you ask for the zip they give you just the last 2 numbers! uhh the rest please?
simmeon

Mar 10, 2010, 1:37 PM
Ive done this before. Actually got a little giggle

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.