Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

Stupid Customers

300zxATT_VZW

Mar 6, 2010, 11:49 AM
Customer: (while looking at wall of phones) Do you sell phones here?

Me: No, but we do sell answers to stupid questions. That will be $15 please.

I never had a customer ask me this question before but I've heard it now 3 times week!
SHumphries

Mar 6, 2010, 11:54 AM
I get that all the time, its either that or as there looking at the phones

C: "where are you phones?"

Me: 😳 "well we hid them so you couldn't look at them!"
jchambao

Mar 6, 2010, 12:03 PM
🤣
jchambao

Mar 6, 2010, 12:12 PM
Thats as bad as us getting a Tmobile customer on the phone, then they get mad b/c they reached AT&T instead of their carrier and ask for an AT&T supervisor.

Yea, that makes ALOT of sense. 🤣
300zxATT_VZW

Mar 6, 2010, 12:14 PM
I'm leaving my job in 2 weeks so I've decided to go balls to the wall sarcastic with ANY d-bag who walks through the door until then.
jchambao

Mar 6, 2010, 12:24 PM
hehe, you should keep us up to date on everything you tell them 😁
whatupitsdani

Mar 6, 2010, 1:06 PM
really? cuz im pretty sure i work with you and i havent heard too much sarcasm...unless you consider your manager a d-bag...(thats not a surprise, she kind of is!)
edzero

Mar 6, 2010, 1:42 PM
I cant wait till I can do that one day. The wireless industry is really beginning to infuriate me to the point where me ditching it for something else wont bee too far into the future. What sucks is I do love some of my customers.
SHumphries

Mar 6, 2010, 2:19 PM
Hell im not quitting and im still being an a-hole if the cust is a d-bag and I say it all with a big smile on my face 😁
retrocool

Mar 6, 2010, 12:54 PM
🤣

I remember when I worked at Disneyland back in the summer of 1990. I worked at the photo gallery on Main Street, and we had a little price display on the desk next to the cash register. One time, a dad walks up, holding his kid in his arms, looks directly at the sign, and says, still looking right at the sign, which had the price displayed in big bold characters, "So...how much is this?"

My co-worker and I just gave each other that look, drew a breath, and I responded with the price.

The guy didn't end up buying.
retrocool

Mar 6, 2010, 10:19 PM
Just had an idiot customer who said he had a "Razr Blackberry."

Yeah, right, pal, you got a device that's made by two different manufacturers. Just like you drove your Ford Nissan to work today, too.

Then the yokel had the audacity to get all huffy crybaby when I wouldn't kiss his butt and push a button and magically send him a new phone. Hey, bite me, Jethro.
rainbow_metals

Mar 8, 2010, 3:16 PM
😲 there are stupid people in this world? im so suprised. Recently my boss took us into our conference room and told us we had to stop B****ing about the job. im thinking that its impossible becuase there are stupid people in the world and everybody complains about it, wireless industry or not. I would be that a Dell or Microsoft rep will complain about someone who calls for help with their computers are stupid as well, its just a fact of life in my opinion

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.