Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 119 replies

ILLEGALS!

thecleaner62

Feb 1, 2010, 11:07 AM
I am so sick of having illegal immigrants come into my store and asking about getting a phone at a contracted price, but as soon as you go to create the account, they have no drivers license, no home address, no ssn and no money, they want it charged to the bill! To top it off today, i had two walk in wondering how much it would be to purchase a storm 2 out right so it could be "flashed" to cricket! The 600 after tax sent them rollin pretty quickly out the door. They never come alone either, they always have a translator, which barely speaks english to begin with, or the come with the entire family of 20 kids running around the store destroying displays and disrupting the other customers. I feel like calling the INS
ads1525

Feb 1, 2010, 11:30 AM
lol thats funny. i get calls from them sometimes that dont have a ssn but have an account. i have been told to direct them to the stores. but i dont work for vzw so i do not cause problems for you
thecleaner62

Feb 1, 2010, 11:38 AM
haha, well thats appreciated, i work next to a 5 dollar pizza place and about a mile away from an apartment complex known to house illegals, so they end up here waiting for a pizza
ads1525

Feb 1, 2010, 11:46 AM
thats rough
Coil

Feb 2, 2010, 12:06 PM
There's an apartment complex called 'taco towers'.
maowmaow

Feb 3, 2010, 12:04 AM
You guys should take a long walk off a short pier and I mean that in all seriousness.

I can't wait until someone steals your "Jobs".
looch_himself

Feb 3, 2010, 3:55 PM
I'm curious, why did you put quotes around the word Jobs? Doesn't seem like it fits to me.
replica

Feb 3, 2010, 5:47 PM
looks like we have butt hurt illegal in here
brownpride13

Feb 9, 2010, 6:23 PM
ya cuz that makes sense man get educated dude ๐Ÿคฃ
kiki_kaluah

Feb 6, 2010, 11:08 AM
๐Ÿคฃ the quotation marks would have been under 'steals'....

because putting it under jobs make it seem like the job isn't real or the job they were to 'steal' would be an illusion. ๐Ÿ˜›
sinister

Apr 4, 2010, 4:30 PM
der... ๐Ÿ˜ณ i think that might have been exactly her point
Craigory

Mar 28, 2010, 3:46 PM
how do you know of that place?
edzero

Feb 1, 2010, 12:02 PM
I have a dark skin tone so customers always think I'm hispanic. Thats always the first words out of their mouth...."you speaka spanish?" I also hate when the phone bill and or phone language is also is spanish and they need help with something. I cant read the phone or your bill...how am i supposed to help you.
CodeAppleB

Feb 1, 2010, 12:03 PM
๐Ÿคฃ
quitamancha22

Feb 1, 2010, 12:05 PM
i bet you feel superior to them too
thecleaner62

Feb 1, 2010, 12:18 PM
no its not about superiority, i am just sick of them comming into my store, esp when its the same ones over and over agian, as if when they come in a different time and will see a different rep and get a different answer about needing proper documentation to sign a contract
Mossberg

Feb 2, 2010, 11:29 PM
I feel like they are a cancer on the system. I feel that they are taking away the learning experience of children (my sister's kid's school has to teach the class in English, stop the lesson and say same thing in Spanish).

They are crapping on the people (like all my grandparents) that came to this country the right way.
They want to go to our state capitols and waive the Mexican Flag...
They do it on the nation's capitol. That should be considered an act of war as far as I care. How you going to go to federal land and waive another countries flag?

What kind of crappy people come to another country and refuse to assimilate?
I do not feel superior. I am very resentful.
stinson5043

Feb 3, 2010, 12:14 PM
agree
alee

Feb 4, 2010, 1:41 PM
Well this is a democracy and they have the right to practice there own beliefs, but only if they are legal citizens and they should only be legal if they understand and speak english. I would be PISSED if my daughters classes were stopped to re explain in spanish.
menoch

Mar 27, 2010, 5:17 PM
When I was a kid in Arizon we had 2 separate kindergarten classed. One for the reg kids and a second longer class for the kids that spoke spanish. I think that they had to be at school for a couple of extra hours to help them catch up and learn english to prepare them for the other grades in school that don't cater to only spanish speaking individuals.
sinister

Apr 4, 2010, 4:37 PM
Wow, that has to be the stupidest comment I have ever seen posted. FYI honey...bi-lingual individuals get paid twice as much as someone who can only speak their own language. So you might want to try to thank the cultured individual that is trying to teach your sisters' uncultured children a lil spanish. Ugh...i can't stand bigots ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Mossberg

Apr 4, 2010, 4:53 PM
Wasn't dumb at all. Quite simple. You go to a country and you assimilate with the rest of the country. All my grandparents did it the correct way. These morons NEED to do it the right way as well. How does it make me a bigot, to be upset about people that drain money from my country, and siphon to theirs?

I am not a bigot, and your lucky I don't report you for your personal attacks. These illegals have the nerve to REFUSE to learn English. I would question the intelligence of your post, myself. It is almost worth the ban hammer for me to tell you what I think.

Calling me a bigot doesn't make you right.

The Mexicans in My family did it right. It pisses them off the way these illegals are doing it. Are they bigots?

I don't ...
(continues)
sinister

Apr 4, 2010, 5:08 PM
report me honey, i don't live on phonescoop advertisin my boobs for attention becaues my face just doesn't cut the mustard ๐Ÿ˜ ...can you say attention ***** rhymes with spore ๐Ÿ˜
p.s. you don't like the reply, don't post ๐Ÿ˜
This_Troper

Apr 4, 2010, 5:11 PM
There are people who think that intelligent, respectful debate are dead. I laugh at those people, and direct them to the internet as evidence of their folly.
Mossberg

Apr 4, 2010, 5:15 PM
Great. At least we now agree that I am not a bigot, and illegal aliens are a CANCER and you are something that rhymes with fidiot.
Moving forward. CTRL + F5.

Those are not my boobs. I am a dude and I just have all the ladies sending me pics of their goodies.
sinister

Apr 4, 2010, 5:18 PM
i still have yet to see evidence of that, until then i dub the shim...i revert back to the comment i made earlier where your face doesn't cut the mustard. ๐Ÿ˜
Mossberg

Apr 4, 2010, 5:24 PM
Your not sticking to the argument in which you insulted me.

Guess I won the debate. Typical of your kind. Start calling people bigots and racist because your lame arguments hold no water.

Do us all a favor, and hold your breath as long as you can. When you think you can't hold any longer, just keep holding it.
sinister

Apr 4, 2010, 5:38 PM
do me a favor & don't think that by not acknowlegin your stupidity that your argument is valid or justified & i like the name callin so yeah...you're still a bigot, don't feel bad...there's tons like you ๐Ÿคฃ
burntbridges

Apr 4, 2010, 5:41 PM
So name calling, not being able to respond to the issues being raised, and providing nothing of substance to the conversation makes you something special?

Well, maybe you are something special, but I have a feeling there's a helmet and a lack of being able to grasp reality involved..
sinister

Apr 4, 2010, 5:45 PM
Wow, that has to be the stupidest comment I have ever seen posted. FYI honey...bi-lingual individuals get paid twice as much as someone who can only speak their own language. So you might want to try to thank the cultured individual that is trying to teach your sisters' uncultured children a lil spanish. Ugh...i can't stand bigots

ya might want to try readin before you post honey...or can you? just checkin, you keep talkin about helmets & all
burntbridges

Apr 4, 2010, 5:47 PM
LOL, trying to talk sense to you is like talking to a brick wall. So, honey, I suggest you keep your comments to yourself because you're just making me pity you even more. I almost, ALMOST feel bad for you. Your bubble of ignorance must be cramped. ๐Ÿ™‚
burntbridges

Apr 4, 2010, 5:47 PM
And you do realize you can actually quote instead of copying and pasting? Right?
burntbridges

Apr 4, 2010, 5:49 PM
Oh, and save everyone the headache of your stupidity. Go buy some more pretty shoes.
sinister

Apr 4, 2010, 6:00 PM
don't pity me honey, pity yourself...keep postin you just make yourself look bad ๐Ÿ˜
Mossberg

Apr 4, 2010, 5:55 PM
People like you punish the people that did/do it the right way.

You must be an illegal, or doing an illegal.

I love Mexicans (especially the women). I hate illegals. There is a difference. Mexicans come from South of the boarder, or their ancestry does. Illegals can come from anywhere, and don't belong here.

I could do this all night. Arguing with a person that has an IQ in the 80s, makes me feel that much smarter. What you going to say next to embarrass yourself?
Poking Pixie

Apr 5, 2010, 2:02 PM
burntbridges said:
So name calling, not being able to respond to the issues being raised, and providing nothing of substance to the conversation makes you something special?

Well, maybe you are something special, but I have a feeling there's a helmet and a lack of being able to grasp reality involved..

LMFAO ๐Ÿคฃ
burntbridges

Apr 4, 2010, 5:26 PM
and totally unrelated to anything going on in this thread. you should be ashamed.
burntbridges

Apr 4, 2010, 5:26 PM
fixed typo.
sinister

Apr 4, 2010, 5:51 PM
totally related sweetums...shim had his/her man boobies or pillsbury pops up in my face while shim was being a bigot.
burntbridges

Apr 4, 2010, 5:53 PM
So how fresh off the boat are you? ๐Ÿ™‚
sinister

Apr 4, 2010, 6:09 PM
bout as fresh as you are, but from the fish smell emanatin off your rank vajayjay lmao i would say you would have gotten here before me ๐Ÿคฃ
Poking Pixie

Apr 5, 2010, 2:06 PM
๐Ÿ˜ก now that was uncalled for
Coil

Feb 2, 2010, 12:06 PM
Your tax dollar that comes out of YOUR paytchecks that you so dilligently amessed through intense salesman labor goes to help ILLEGALS who do NOT contribute back into the system! Everything from healthcare to food stamps to sewar systems to public housing. Sure there's 80 people in that public housing but that's not the point.
brownpride13

Feb 9, 2010, 5:59 PM
you should take a chicano studies class and get some knowledge.
looch_himself

Feb 9, 2010, 6:01 PM
And learn what?
brownpride13

Feb 9, 2010, 6:13 PM
about being american, this country was based off undocumented duh! so please do the world a favorand liked I said get some knowledge. k buenos dias!! ๐Ÿ˜
hotshotusher22

Feb 9, 2010, 6:17 PM
๐Ÿคฃ
looch_himself

Feb 9, 2010, 6:22 PM
It's a completely different scenario, and you know it. Our founding fathers left England and Europe as a whole to escape tyranny and religious persecution. They founded a nation based on freedom. You cannot seriously tell me that todays undocumented, "illegals" if you will, have those same principals. They get paid under the table, which means they aren't paying any taxes, they don't bother learning the language, and what money they do make, they send to family members so THEY can come over illegally and do the same thing.

They show complete disregard for the laws of the land. Many of them form or join violent street gangs. When they get sick or injured, my taxes go to their bills, which they don't pay. When they commit crimes, m...
(continues)
hotshotusher22

Feb 9, 2010, 6:29 PM
Speak for your self buddy. There are people who come here illegal because they see its a better opportunity for them and their family and try to work towards becoming a citizen. Give them a break they are just trying to make a good living just like me and you.
looch_himself

Feb 9, 2010, 6:44 PM
Then they can come over just like my family did. LEGALLY. I'm not stupid enough to deny my heritage.
hotshotusher22

Feb 9, 2010, 6:46 PM
ok then let them and stop talking mess about them...you dont know them and what plans they have
looch_himself

Feb 9, 2010, 6:52 PM
I don't have to know them, I just have to open my eyes and see for myself. The evidence against them is staggering. My heart goes out to them, it really does. But I will not sacrifice my security so they can get a free pass. That's not how it worked for my family.
hotshotusher22

Feb 9, 2010, 6:56 PM
Well then how about you just mind your own business and take care of your family. By you talking down to them how do you think that makes them feel? Failure? How would you feel if you were in their shoes?
looch_himself

Feb 9, 2010, 7:10 PM
I'm not in their shoes. You act like they have the RIGHT to just come on over and do as they please. Well, they don't. I grew up in the Central Valley of California, in an area where the 3 most violent street gangs were hispanic ones. My own house was vandalized by one of these gangs, and the officer said, flat out, they would most likely never catch the ones that did it, because 90% of the gang members were undocumented illegals. I am not denying that a few that come over just want to support their family. But the majority just come over to escape the Mexican judicial system because they know the US system is broken. So, forgive me if I don't support their efforts to destroy my country.
Otowncell

Feb 10, 2010, 12:42 PM
THEY TOOK OURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR JOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
looch_himself

Feb 10, 2010, 12:46 PM
They did?

Damn, I missed it. *ahem* DEY TERRK ERRR JERRRBS!!
Coil

Feb 11, 2010, 6:12 PM
DEYTKRRRJBBBSS
burntbridges

Apr 4, 2010, 5:15 PM
Yeah, because EVERYONE that comes over here illegally comes with the best intentions. Quite an optimistic viewpoint, don't you think?
Mossberg

Feb 9, 2010, 7:27 PM
hotshotusher22 said:
Speak for your self buddy. There are people who come here illegal because they see its a better opportunity for them and their family and try to work towards becoming a citizen. Give them a break they are just trying to make a good living just like me and you.

At what expense?
Nothing but a cancer on society. No tax paying, drug dealing, gang banging, can't speak the language dip $h!7$!

Buck you fuddy. Go back off in your own jack yard!
Coil

Feb 11, 2010, 6:10 PM
hotshotusher22 said:
Give them a break they are just trying to make a good living just like me and you.

They get a break from the government. INS lets in an alloted number of aliens every year from all the world's countries. Everyone else has to wait but Mexicans don't bother they just hop over the fence...
brownpride13

Feb 9, 2010, 6:29 PM
uh excuse me you are being lied to homie like I said why don't you seek truth and see what is really going on. Not how are America likes to put things but the truth. **** you probly couldnt handle the truth. Oh and by the way I have taken those classes and oh so many more that is how you find the truth. AMIGO
looch_himself

Feb 9, 2010, 6:32 PM
Why don't you tell me your version of the truth, ese? If you think you're that much smarter than me, then educate me. Why don't tell me what's "Really going on", hmm?

Good job keeping it mature with that little censored comment.
brownpride13

Feb 9, 2010, 6:43 PM
sorry but I do not have that much time on my hands. But if you would like I can throw a few book titles your way you should start with Caesar Chavez and then maybe work your way to a book about Caesar Chavez John Kennedy and martin Luther king it will tell you how right after they were working together to stop racism and and new laws for undocumented workers but guess what ese they assassinated king and Kennedy right after that. GET EDUCATED we are still working twords this ๐Ÿ˜
looch_himself

Feb 9, 2010, 6:49 PM
Just like I thought, you have no idea what you're talking about. This isn't about racism, this is about the slow destruction of the American Economy by illegal, undocumented workers leeching off the system. I'm only 2nd Generation American on my father's side. My Grandmother was born a Cuban citizen, my Grandfather was born a German citizen. They BOTH applied for citizenship legally, and learned the language before they did it.

Also, I apologize about the "amigo" and "ese" stuff. That was immature on my part.
Coil

Feb 11, 2010, 6:07 PM
yet another fallacy you suck at this... didn't they teach you this stuff in college?
Coil

Feb 11, 2010, 6:03 PM
Founding fathers didn't 'immigrate' as there was no nation to immigrate to. They started one.. by taking the native indian's land... but that's a different story.
retrocool

Apr 2, 2010, 10:39 PM
Coil said:
Founding fathers didn't 'immigrate' as there was no nation to immigrate to. They started one.. by taking the native indian's land... but that's a different story.

No nation as recognized by the European powers, no. But then, the Europeans didn't recognize ANY indigenous nation in the Americas as being legitimate and equal to theirs.

There were actually MANY nations in the Americas that existed. The Europeans simply decided that those pre-existing nations weren't worthy of respect, and decided to decimate & discredit them in order to serve their own desires.
Coil

Feb 11, 2010, 6:06 PM
Let's not forget that for those who do send money back their relatives live like KINGS in 11 bedroom houses... (they tell me these things)...

The rest of them go live in their own houses in Mehhico like KINGS and come here for a few months only to gain more money...

Then of course some do legitimately use it for their families in America but that's besides the point as that does not constitute enough of a circulation of wealth back into the system's teat from which they so earnestly suckle.
Coil

Feb 11, 2010, 6:02 PM
brownpride13 said:
about being american, this country was based off undocumented duh! so please do the world a favorand liked I said get some knowledge. k buenos dias!! ๐Ÿ˜

This country is based on legal immigration everyone from Europe to Africa and inbetween...
Coil

Feb 11, 2010, 6:00 PM
brownpride13 said:
you should take a chicano studies class and get some knowledge.

This ad hom logical fallacy of yours in no way addresses the points raised. Thanks for playing!
burntbridges

Apr 4, 2010, 5:16 PM
100%.
TetonBigfoot

Feb 3, 2010, 5:46 AM
because they are hispanic with no information on them it automatically makes them illegals?
Hamster

Feb 3, 2010, 10:46 AM
IF they were legal they would have atleast a PIc ID.
stinson5043

Feb 3, 2010, 12:15 PM
true
TetonBigfoot

Feb 4, 2010, 4:31 AM
when i worked at a gas station i had plenty of times when white men would want to buy cigarettes or write out a check and they didnt have their ids on them

maybe they are irish immigrants boo hiss
Mossberg

Feb 6, 2010, 12:40 PM
You can be charged a misdemeanor for not having your Id.
TetonBigfoot

Feb 9, 2010, 6:49 AM
you can be charged a misdemeanor for jay walking to but its not likely
burntbridges

Apr 4, 2010, 5:27 PM
in order to get checks. Hm..
replica

Feb 3, 2010, 5:49 PM
if we could put military snipers near the border that would kill anyone that crossed it would not take long before they got the idea that they are not welcome
Mossberg

Feb 6, 2010, 12:41 PM
would have been proud (mossberg wipes tear from eye)
easystreet

Feb 6, 2010, 1:50 PM
hilarious
brownpride13

Feb 9, 2010, 6:05 PM
wow I wish you had some intelligence so you could understand what is really going on. Are you gonna do all the thing that my ancestors did and do for you ? All the grunt work.We are a hard working people and you sir need to get some knowledge. Sorry you were taught to hate what you do not understand.
looch_himself

Feb 9, 2010, 6:27 PM
Just because we don't understand Spanish, doesn't mean we hate it. I love Chipotle.
wizardofCroz

Feb 9, 2010, 7:09 PM
Please tell me what is REALLY going on... Seriously, how is "education" going to make people feel more confortable about immigrants who: do not pay taxes and do not belong to this country, yet still think it's OK to waive their flag on Capitol Hill?

Wait... I know what the response will be....

"Yo you need educated dude"

See, I just saved you a few minutes. Thanks for the input.
easystreet

Feb 11, 2010, 6:28 PM
I understand it just fine. you get pregnant run across the border have the child it is automatically a citizen several yrs later it comes here to work and takes all the money back to mexico
RavenSkyhawk

Feb 4, 2010, 2:26 PM
For all thos interested in the comedic value in this; I was in chula vista california a couple years ago (around 2006) and saw group of signs in peoples lawns simular to the Vote for .... lawn signs, but instead they proclaimed "Habla No Espano in our neighborhood". I was shocked that the legal, law abiding citizens in the neighborhoods closest to the Tijuana border who happen to be hispanic were proclaiming that speaking spanish in their neighborhood was unacceptable.
XXdemonXX

Feb 6, 2010, 2:11 AM
Ridiculous! So if these 'illegals' pulled out paperwork and showed you they are legal residents you wouldn't be bothered?

Everyone who says something like, "They don't bother me as long as they are legal." are full of BS. You just don't like them because they are Hispanic. Your disdain for them has NOTHING to do with their legal status, but rather your hatred for them for just being who they are. Period. HATE IS UGLY.
dtpocket38

Feb 6, 2010, 10:49 AM
i don't like illegals not just Mexicans or other Hispanics but from any country European countries included. but if they do it the legal way there just as American as u or me. and in my eyes u can still have pride for your home land without waiving a foreign flag at a federal building thats just disrespectful if you have that much love for your home land why did you leave in the first place. but either way we are a nation basesd on immigration but not illegal immigration ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Mossberg

Feb 6, 2010, 12:46 PM
They are $h!7ing all over our country. It has nothing to do with the fact that they are Hispanic. It is because they are Hispanic and trying to make my culture Hispanic.... Where have you been? Have you been pressing 1 for English much?

I don't hate Hispanics. My whole neighborhood is MEXICAN except for me..

They all waive AMERICAN flags on flag poles on the 4th of July. They are not waiving Mexican flags on Federal land.

I don't care what race you are as long as you are willing to assimilate.

I think you need a hug.
jenardus

Feb 6, 2010, 1:23 PM
you will be assimilated.

Resistance is futile!!!
looch_himself

Feb 8, 2010, 5:21 PM
Mossberg said:

I think you need a hug.

No, he needs a tall, cold glass of "SHUT THE F#CK UP."
iDontcare

Mar 30, 2010, 8:12 PM
It has nothing to do with race, and everything to do with the fact that they are not paying for many of the free services they recieve in our country and rely on hard working taxpayers like me to fund it.
dtpocket38

Feb 6, 2010, 10:38 AM
you think that is bad try working for a company that has no contract no credit checks
slimkinn88

Feb 7, 2010, 8:48 PM
i posted a thread a while ago about how our imagration laws should be the same as mexicos, wich is "IF" an american wanted to move to mexico and work that amreican would have to be fluent in spnaish and be able to read it as well, they should have to do the same to get in to america (be fluent in english and read it just the same) intell that happens i suggest that we dig a 100 foot wide moot along the boarder fill it with aligators and paronas and then on our side put a 200 ft electric fence with razor wire top to bottem and then look out post with snipers in em every 100 ft with shoot to kill orders if they get within 100 feet of the fence.
wizardofCroz

Feb 8, 2010, 4:31 PM
Yet somehow, some way... they would find themselves in. They would spend all of their hard earned pesos and build shark tanks, bullet proof vests, and riot shields to counter the moat and razor wire. They'll take our jobs one way or another... THEY TOOK OUR JOBS
slimkinn88

Feb 8, 2010, 6:17 PM
they may be able to find away across but how many times do u think they will try after a few of them have had the heads blown off i know if my fam and freinds were tryin to hop a boarder i wouldnt doit any more if the other country was tryin to kill me if i cam to close
brownpride13

Feb 9, 2010, 6:21 PM
wow you are stupid huh??? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
hotshotusher22

Feb 9, 2010, 6:23 PM
wow u do need to get educated
wizardofCroz

Feb 9, 2010, 6:42 PM
๐Ÿคจ Que?
TetonBigfoot

Feb 9, 2010, 6:47 AM
wouldn't that be the only requirement to take your job? you should appreciate that they can only speak spanish its called job security
burntbridges

Apr 4, 2010, 5:21 PM
So, speaking english automatically qualifies you for any job? Not quite..
360piecesofme

Feb 9, 2010, 6:09 PM
Well Sir, I'm 100% sure, you need to stop playing Modern Warfare, because according to your "theory" you should have to speak and read in English in order to live in America ... I've noticed, friend, that you'd be S*O*L, because you can't speak or spell in English... good day. ๐Ÿคฃ
2forme1foruhaha

Feb 9, 2010, 6:39 PM
I am a mexican and **** all black and white people WE ARE TAKING OVER!!!!!!
hotshotusher22

Feb 9, 2010, 6:48 PM
๐Ÿ‘ฟ OH HELL NO!!! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ITS BLACK HISTORY MONTH LET US BE
360piecesofme

Feb 9, 2010, 6:49 PM
๐Ÿ˜ข
2forme1foruhaha

Feb 9, 2010, 6:52 PM
You guys are saying that us mexicans are taking ur jobs, well u guys no that yall wouldnt do the damn jobs if u guys were asked to so do not complain about us takin yall jobs.
wizardofCroz

Feb 9, 2010, 7:04 PM
YOU TOOK MY JOB!!!!
looch_himself

Feb 9, 2010, 7:13 PM
๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ DEY TERK ERR JERRBSS!!! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
upgrade

Feb 10, 2010, 12:51 PM
thats funny... there not illegal anymore. Mexico and Canada are part of the"US" now... It was on CNN and other stations like that.
upgrade

Feb 10, 2010, 12:55 PM
* Channel
Ask The Shack

Feb 11, 2010, 10:52 AM
You sir, are retarded. Canada and Mexico are part or North America, that doesn't make it part of the US, just the same continent.
Mafdet

Mar 28, 2010, 5:55 PM
I think he/she was making fun of people who said that... ๐Ÿคจ
burntbridges

Apr 4, 2010, 5:30 PM
๐Ÿคฃ
iljaaf21

Mar 28, 2010, 11:52 AM
I hate to break it to you, but unless you are 100% Native American, you too are an imigrant. Your family didn't magically poof into existence here.
looch_himself

Mar 28, 2010, 2:47 PM
But I come from a family of Magicians, we did poof into existence here.
dilligaff1

Mar 28, 2010, 5:12 PM
We evolved from the Jersey Shore
CustomersAreRubbish

Mar 31, 2010, 5:56 PM
Don't take the post the wrong way, I don't have anything against the illegals...

But I want to learn Spanish so I can pretend to be an illegal so I don't ever have to run my SSN again for service ๐Ÿ™‚
burntbridges

Apr 4, 2010, 5:23 PM
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
This_Troper

Apr 4, 2010, 4:36 PM
...I shall. If said illegal came in and purchased a phone, would you have a grievance with them?
burntbridges

Apr 4, 2010, 5:20 PM
Ah, and let's not forget the ones that hang up on me when I tell them our spanish speaking reps have left for the day.

Having visited a country myself where I didn't know the language (Korea), I can understand the frustration. But I believe LIVING in said country is an entirely different situation.

What bothers me even worse, and this goes for anyone of any culture, are those who fake ignorance/language barrier/etc in order to try and get something free/say they didn't understand the charges/etc. That one truly irks my nerve and after close to 5/6 years in the store environment, I've seen it a ton.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.