Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

Perfect Score

meeshxsmith

Jan 10, 2010, 12:21 PM
I got a 100% on my last monitor!

I also got perfect attendence for the month of December!

I also got kudus for a difficult call that I filed correctly!

I'm feeling happy today!! 😁
esslust

Jan 10, 2010, 2:19 PM
congrat 🙂
meeshxsmith

Jan 10, 2010, 3:18 PM
How is your lip doing? 😳
esslust

Jan 10, 2010, 3:40 PM
better stiches are out, and almost healed 🙂
thank you for asking
meeshxsmith

Jan 10, 2010, 3:58 PM
I can't help thinking of it! I'm glad to hear it is healing well.

My cat gave me my own trophy on my hand but nothing anywhere close to your lip.
IrishCarBomb

Jan 10, 2010, 2:40 PM
Good job! I got a 98 on my last review, my manager doesn't believe in perfect scores, but in a fair way. I did get perfect scores in many areas, but there were/are areas that I can improve still. We also do a self evaluation, and I only gave myself a 91 on it, so based off that she is more than fair.

Anyays, congrats and good job! Hopefully it will lead to a raise.
meeshxsmith

Jan 10, 2010, 3:32 PM
A review is different from a monitor. In December I had 6 monitors and they were completly random.

I can't wait for my first review though because today I feel confident about my job!!
IrishCarBomb

Jan 10, 2010, 3:42 PM
Ah, sorry, didn't notice it was a monitor and not a review... should have read it a bit closer.

None-the-less, still a great job!
meeshxsmith

Jan 10, 2010, 3:56 PM
Yeah I'm pretty excited it seems I've gotten the 'hang' of my job!!
IrishCarBomb

Jan 10, 2010, 4:09 PM
How long have you been at it? I am guessing you are approaching your 90 days?
meeshxsmith

Jan 10, 2010, 5:10 PM
I was hired August 3rd 😳
IrishCarBomb

Jan 10, 2010, 5:27 PM
I was close... I will tell you this much, and no offense or hate, it takes about a year before it really starts clicking, especially in this business. I am approaching 2 years in sales now, and as much as I thought I had it down after the first couple months, it wasn't until right around a year that I realized how little I actually "knew"... and once again, not to say you can't/won't do a great job right now, but at about a year you will see what I am saying. Hard to explain, but you will around that time really see what factors limit you to do your job, and what factors make your job harder, and what factors make it so you want to truly kill certain types of customers.
meeshxsmith

Jan 10, 2010, 5:34 PM
I think I am starting to relize what you mean. I know I have still a lot to learn, I still have a lot of questions that I ask. I'm looking forward to spending more time in this industry.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.