Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

WHAT THE FRICKIN HECK PEOPLE

phoneguy45

Dec 12, 2009, 5:37 PM
IF YOU COME TO PAY YOUR BILL PLEASE KNOW YOUR D@MN PHONE NUMBER...MORE SO, WHY THE HE11 DO YOU NEED A DIFFERENT CELL PHONES FROM EVERY FRICKIN CARRIER IN THE US NO ONE CARES!!!....HONESTLY DO PEOPLE REALLY BECOME THAT F-IN STUPID THE SECOND YOU PUT A CELL PHONE IN THEIR HANDS....BUNCH OF D-BAGS!

there thats better
wizardofCroz

Dec 12, 2009, 6:35 PM
M: what's your cell phone number?

C: It's under John Smith

M: That's great John, nice to meet you, now what's your cell phone number?

C: I never call myself, I live at 111 main street.

M: That's just fantastic, now all i need is your cell phone number.

C: What if i don't know it? I'm not in the system?

M: I'm sure you, and all the 8 million John Smiths are in my system, but the way we distinguish between all of you, is your ten digit cell phone number.

C: Wait, is this Cricket?

M: *face palm*
meeshxsmith

Dec 13, 2009, 2:08 PM
LOL! I hate to admit but I've done this to a rep before. They were not able to find me under my number because we on a family plan, and I didn't know my father in law's number ๐Ÿคญ
phoneguy45

Dec 13, 2009, 12:35 PM
M=me

C=Custy

C=59.99 unlimited talk and text huh?

M=That's Right! and you dont have to sign a contract either..

C=What time do the nights and weekends start?

M= ๐Ÿคจ ummm there is no "nights and weekends" per say with the unlimited talk and text plan

C= Well that F^@KIN BLOWS

M= ๐Ÿ™„

i think included with every credit check you should be required to bring a copy of your high school diploma... People are so worried about whats FREE with a wireless carrier they don't even stop to frickin think for a second...where's the common sense????
Murphy

Dec 13, 2009, 12:59 PM
just tell them the free minutes start at 5 the earliest in the industry
phoneguy45

Dec 13, 2009, 1:24 PM
I was just gonna start telling people free nights start when the street lights come on....
josue

Dec 13, 2009, 4:28 PM
a high school diploma? one of those isnt even required to sell the phones, so thats a bit unfair.
meeshxsmith

Dec 13, 2009, 4:37 PM
Yeah, I agree.
josue

Dec 13, 2009, 5:15 PM
there are people on phonescoop that say they "cell sell phones"

and some of the others who do far worse....

i know a monkey can do my job, i have worked with some people who would fare worse than one.
meeshxsmith

Dec 13, 2009, 5:16 PM
Well I talk to customers so maybe a monkey couldn't do my job, but a drop out could def swing it.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.