Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Hello? hello ? I cant hear you!

ulcards

Nov 28, 2009, 10:34 PM
๐Ÿ‘ฟ how about moving away from the screaming baby in the backgraound that may help!!!!!
Man I hate when that happens. ๐Ÿ™„
Researcher

Nov 30, 2009, 1:41 PM
Or if some one calls you in places like a bus, or work, or a mall or a party. You have all the background noise. Then they want to do a cc order and give the card numbers very soft so :no one over hears"! I can't even hear. As them to repeat and they get mad.
payurbill

Dec 1, 2009, 1:35 PM
or don't call in with having speaker phone on when u 50 ft away and then complain when i say i cant hear u or understand u. and don't call in when u speak other languages please use translators thats what they there for or try learning English when you in the USA ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
meeshxsmith

Dec 1, 2009, 5:21 PM
What if they speak English fine just have a very think accent?

Or a stutter. I keep getting a customer who has a stuttering promblem.
payurbill

Dec 1, 2009, 5:45 PM
accents are fine as long as they know how to pronounce words and numbers.. nothing i hate more when customer is giving me their number and all the numbers sound the same....stutter makes me laugh cause i used to have problem with it when i was younger but sucks when they stutter giving u their number and they dont laugh when u tell them mobile number is only 10 digits long ๐Ÿคจ

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.