Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

We're soooo busy......

boredtsr

Nov 28, 2009, 11:24 AM
....that I've had exactly one 2 min call in 2 and a half hours! I'm bored!!!!
sidbisyo

Nov 28, 2009, 11:30 AM
lucky you. we're getting back to back calls here. i work in care/ finance for spring.
boredtsr

Nov 28, 2009, 11:36 AM
i work in the activation retention department for an online dealer for all carriers, and i handle deposits mostly, our call volume, while not usually back to back, is usually more than it is now
sidbisyo

Nov 28, 2009, 12:33 PM
cant say i heard about you guys before. 😁. well, as if the gods of the wireless lands heard my prayers, the calls thined out. now we get them every 2-3 mins. joy 🤤
boredtsr

Nov 28, 2009, 1:41 PM
have you heard of wirefly?
sidbisyo

Nov 28, 2009, 2:34 PM
😲 ahhhhhh. you work for them?
boredtsr

Nov 28, 2009, 2:39 PM
yes and no, it's complicated, but that is one of the companies i take calls for
sidbisyo

Nov 28, 2009, 2:51 PM
boredtsr said:
i work in the activation retention department for an online dealer for all carriers, and i handle deposits mostly, our call volume, while not usually back to back, is usually more than it is now

i think i understand what you do. thanks for explaining it to me though. i do wish i had a kick ass job description like you have other than finance/care ( in reality im trained 100% finace and only about 30% care) most of the time im the transfer dept bec almost all calls end up to the finance queue whenever a cust has a due bill (and most of the callers do) and they're not really calling to pay for it.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.