Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

stupid calls

a_west

Nov 25, 2009, 9:59 PM
I work for a phn insurance company in tech support. I had this customer call because they broke there charger. Told her that since she had broke the charger pulling it out of the wall socket and the plugges came off we couldn't replace the charger. After fighting with me for 20 min. she asked if we would replace it if she glued the charger back together!!! Told her that the charger would still be broken and it still wouldn't be covered. She had also had phn and charger for almost a year! 🙄
ulcards

Nov 25, 2009, 10:10 PM
I just had a stupid call as well, cust called stated he was unable to conect to a number in the US from MEXICO. So the cust asked if I could call the bank number and conference him in. hmmmmm.... how about NO, suck it up and pay the roam rate like everyone else. 🙄
meeshxsmith

Nov 27, 2009, 2:08 PM
I got a stupid call today.

me: Thank you for calling *** My name is *** may I have your wireless phone number, beggining with area code
customer: blah blah
me: (after validation) May I have the make and model of your device?
customer: Whats the make? And what's the model? And I'm not calling about a device, I'm calling about a phone.
mrsdoomtroll

Nov 27, 2009, 3:22 PM
OK I am going on 20 mins this call because as the cust was talking to me to do the insurance claim on his water damaged phone, the store rep plugged his phone in on the showroom floor to charge...and the phone was stolen off the showroom floor, while he watched. 😳
payurbill

Nov 27, 2009, 9:41 PM
I just had customer call saying his mytouch isnt working.

me. can i have ur mobile number for ur mytouch

him. i dont have one it was giving to me as "gift"..

me. do u have account with us

him. no i use to but threw my sim card away cause my phone wasnt working...

should i say more
clearwater_man

Nov 27, 2009, 10:12 PM
haha got to love calls like that
juice007

Dec 18, 2009, 5:02 PM
So you do work for Tmobile directly or a call center that works for tmobile?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.