Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

classic ustomer traps

sidbisyo

Nov 22, 2009, 11:14 AM
Ever get calls that go like this?

me: hi thanks for calling sprint how can i help you?

cust☹️ in a very kind voice) hi this is mr dumbo, how are you today?

me: good, how are you?

cust: (changes to a serious tone) im not doing good right now, listen i want....

sometimes i think they dont ask you how youre doing out of habit but they do it on purpose so they can respond to you by saying "theyre not doing good for such and such phone issue"

how about this one. cust ask to pay bill with a credit card, they know how much the due bal is but when you try to run the card it goes back with insufficient funds.

cust would then act surprised and ask to process for a lower ammount until you go down to the lowest possible ammou...
(continues)
sidbisyo

Nov 22, 2009, 11:15 AM
there, fixed the title. 😁
CallGirl86

Nov 24, 2009, 2:36 PM
yea we get those a lot here! we collect deposits for carriers and customers will completey agree to it but then their cc will decline...then they act all suprised...omg its so annoying. takin $$$ out of my pocket and useless time outta my day!!!
boredtsr

Nov 24, 2009, 2:37 PM
aint that the truth!! 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.