Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

SHOE ON THE OTHER FOOT.

kiki_kaluah

Nov 18, 2009, 6:05 PM
HEADLINES will read: Angry Holiday Traveler Ties Enterprise Employee to Baggage Claim.

I have rented from Enterprise before just a few months ago, during this Hertz was waving the 25 & under fee and Enterprise matched the deal for me. (I'm 21). The rental was a success. Now I need to rent a car for Thanksgiving and I'm not going to be able to rent from the same location since they're closed on that day, leaving me with the Airport Terminal choice.

I call today after confirming I had days off in order to set up the reservation and talk to them about the fee. Man named Ronnie was incredibly rude. Claimed people were breaking rules by waiving the fee and VERBATIM told me to go to another company if they had better prices.

I UNDERSTAND...
(continues)
Drunk

Nov 18, 2009, 6:06 PM
Why?
also Why are you a japan cartoon name?
ecycled

Nov 18, 2009, 6:11 PM
I've gotten the attitude before from Hertz actually.

They had a special car rental including the Corvette online. It said call locals for availability. When I called an arabian sounding man answered and I asked about the reservations period needed. He told me 'NO we don't do that.' When I asked if any other locations did, He said 'NO thats not us!'

I found another location, they had it and I had a great date.

What a Jack Hole for no reason though.
chapster

Nov 18, 2009, 7:20 PM
Yeah, I knnow what you mean. I went in to my local AT&T Store to buy an Iphone... the jerk behind the counter (kinda tall and lanky) just looked at me with this F* you stare that said "Hell, No we don't carry that phone!"

I mean, come-on!! Why can't we all just get along!
rainbow_metals

Nov 20, 2009, 4:48 PM
thanks for tying that into the "shoptalk" forum, otherwise it should have been in lounge since that forum if for non phone related threads.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.