Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

two things...

prizbilla_babykilla

Nov 4, 2009, 1:47 PM
yesterday i had a guy explain to me what he did for work, and word for word, this is what he said, "Yeah, I'm a general contractor, per say. you know, free lance." that in its self cracked me up, because it was just weird. but then, when he was leaving the store, i gave him my card, and he gave me his, and as he is leaving, i look down at this card and it only has a few things on it. one is his name and number, the other is the phrase, "professional and licensed trapper" and then the graphic is a mole in cross hairs and is says around the graphic, "professional mole extermination."

... and i about died. the best part is i know he could see me laughing in the store after he left.

#2- I've have several custy's come in today and not want...
(continues)
pizzas not for breakfast

Nov 4, 2009, 3:12 PM
My job is to review account set up for customers that have recently activated a new line of service for sprint.... I got this call a few weeks ago... not sure how this happened.

Customer: Yes, im wanting to cancel the Air card i just purchased.

Me: Okay, well we do have a 30 day return policy so this is possible. May i ask why you are wanting to cancel? are you disatified with the service?

Customer: Oh no, theres nothing wrong with it.

Me: Alright, so why are you wanting to return it?

Customer: I dont own a computer.

Me:.... What?

Customer: Yeah, i bought it cause i thought i would need it.

Me:.... okay. Well.... uhhh.*Transfer to Cancelations*

what do you store reps tell these people to get them to buy anything?
ecycled

Nov 4, 2009, 3:29 PM
"Customer: Yeah, i bought it cause i thought i would need it."

In-Store:
Rep: maybe you should buy this just in case you need it.

Customer: Yes, that sounds good. Let me have one.
🤣 🤣 🤣

Stories:
We just had a guy come in wearing overalls, thats it. No shirt, no boxers just overalls. he had tatoos on his arm pits and down his sides plus the usual back and shoulders.
sweetcherrygurl

Nov 4, 2009, 4:41 PM
ecycled said:
Stories:
We just had a guy come in wearing overalls, thats it. No shirt, no boxers just overalls. he had tatoos on his arm pits and down his sides plus the usual back and shoulders.

*shudders* don't describe so vividly. my health benefits haven't kicked in yet - i don't have the money for therapy. ew.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.