show all 7 replies

your mfing bill

cincinnatihotplate

Nov 3, 2009, 11:14 AM
is so high
because you talk too d 😳 mn much
your 21 year old neice DEFINITELY knows how to text
i know this because she was hitting me up last night
yes you will be charged for using the internet, because you have the basic 200 plan
im sorry that the douche at the store told you that your bill would be $3 a month
i guess you should have read your contract
and now that i have explained all of this to you, im going to transfer you to spanish
when you file your complaint, please be sure to spell my name right 😳
pizzas not for breakfast

Nov 3, 2009, 11:17 AM
you forgot to ask to set up e-bill.
cincinnatihotplate

Nov 3, 2009, 11:32 AM
why would i offer someone who cant find there way around a paper bill, a bill on the computer?
thats like throwing a labotomized squirrel in a rat maze 😳
mrpmpfan

Nov 3, 2009, 12:53 PM
My favorite issue while in billing was trying to explain to a customer that any child above the age of 2 can text, use the internet and talk too many minutes on their device.
sweetcherrygurl

Nov 4, 2009, 4:53 PM
mrpmpfan said:
My favorite issue while in billing was trying to explain to a customer that any child above the age of 2 can text, use the internet and talk too many minutes on their device.

wellll............ anyone above the age of two and under the age of 50.

ever try to teach a 67 year old to text? dear bob......
Keon Da Jamaican

Nov 4, 2009, 8:53 PM
🤣
sweetcherrygurl

Nov 4, 2009, 4:52 PM
labotomized squirrel in a rat maze 😳

hahahahahaha......

...but you should learn to spell lobotomized correctly for maximum effect 😁
love2transfercustomers

Nov 4, 2009, 6:49 PM
sound's like this was an interesting call. if i had this call, my response would be as follows:

sir/mam, i understand that you are frustrated that your bill is so high.

it seems that there were an additional 300 minutes used last month, and your previous past due balance of $215 was added to your current bill.

after reviewing your bills for the last 5 months, it shows that there have been overages for texting and data usage, and it is noted that you declined changing your plan to cover that usage. so unfortunately, these are valid charges.

i do apologize sir/mam, we are unable to remove these charges in our dept. would you like for me to connect you to the dept that can further assist you?

please hold, it will take 1-2 mins f...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.