Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

So slow

longsleeves

Oct 30, 2009, 12:55 PM
Ever since this Wednesday we are not getting calls into our queue for customer care here for at&t. 3 days in a row now we spend 4 to 5 hrs clocked into a downtime code doing nothing except pretending to be listening to managers give us tips. I spent 4 hrs yesterday reading The Temporal Void by Peter Hamilton. Today I am sitting staring at the computer screen.
brentgodwin

Oct 30, 2009, 1:03 PM
nice...

seems to be the here at my store..except for occasional bill payment, prepaid payment, or simple customer service crap..
longsleeves

Oct 30, 2009, 1:06 PM
I guess all of America has everything they need.
brentgodwin

Oct 30, 2009, 1:12 PM
except enough money and a decent job to get that money.. 😉
Menno

Oct 30, 2009, 2:32 PM
we're had nothing but tech issues the past three days, and the obligatory "this coupon expires tomorrow, so I'm going to get as much as I can for free and not a dime more." people (grand opening coupon).

The really sad thing is we were having an amazing month for percentages and phone sales.. these past few days are killing it.
longsleeves

Oct 30, 2009, 2:51 PM
No w they are trying to send me home, excused time off. They just sent about 50 people home and I am trying to avoid it by hiding.
longsleeves

Oct 30, 2009, 3:25 PM
Going home
Coil

Oct 30, 2009, 4:13 PM
Sounds interesting. Can you expound? Hmmm. *ponders deeply*
longsleeves

Oct 31, 2009, 12:20 PM
Part 2 of the 3 part Dreaming Void Trilogy. It's set hundreds of years in the future where a void in the middle of out galaxy is expanding and destroying everthing it engulfs. Other races study it and try to destroy it to no success when a dreamer named Inigo starts dreaming of what is in the void, humans who live their fantasy. No one knows how they made it into the void but the dreams are broadcast throughout the galaxy via a giafield which many are connected to spawning a Living Dream religion who are bent on trying to get into the void. Others are convinced their foolishness will result in an expansion of the void and the end of our galaxy.
Coil

Nov 1, 2009, 12:20 PM
I only stick to non fiction but this sci fi future space tale intrigues me. Hmmm. *ponders deeply*
longsleeves

Nov 1, 2009, 1:10 PM
It totally has me in it's grip. I feel as if I am Inigo or maybe his ancestor.
longsleeves

Nov 2, 2009, 12:54 PM
Now we are watching America's funniest home videos. I wish they would turn on the air conditioner.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.