Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

ugh... customers

prizbilla_babykilla

Oct 26, 2009, 2:32 PM
C- My wife needs a new phone. She has one of those upgrades that has a $100 credit. Also, I wanna price match. I want the $100 off the phone and a match.

M- We'll see what we can do. (i look up his account and see that it's only add-a-line upgrade. NOT a new every two)

M- Okay sir, it turns out that your wife does not have the $100 discount. (i go on an explain what's going on)

C- THAT'S BULLSH*T! I GOT A FLYER IN THE MAIL THAT SAID SHE DID!!!

M- Sir, if you bring the flyer in, i can honor it, but without proof, and without any notes on the account, i cannot do what you're asking me to do.

C- (slams down paper with online pricing written out on it with website names... most said free.) Then match these prices.

M- I cannot ...
(continues)
justchillin

Oct 26, 2009, 8:33 PM
Some people are so retarded. I hate when people come in saying "I know this isn't your fault but..." then they end up yelling anyway
mrpmpfan

Oct 27, 2009, 5:48 AM
My favorite is when they find some 3rd party store online that is willing to sell the phones or any other electronical equipment for cheap as heck and expect you to price match it.

Fun story:
I was working at Best Buy when a customer came up to the TV department with a print out of a TV sale price he found on Bestbuy.com supposedly. My manager was in the middle of price matching the ad when I pointed out to him that the logo didn't match because it was from bestbuytelevisions.com...
justchillin

Oct 27, 2009, 11:03 AM
We are in the same parking lot as Costco and so clearly they have phones for a wee bit cheaper. But the worst is that costco sells the phone and then send them over for esn changes and phone book transfers. Plus 9 times out of 10, they need help just learning to use the phone. So lame!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.