Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Missed Calls

merrilyx4

Oct 20, 2009, 12:12 PM
Thanks for calling _______ today, how can I help you?

"I want my credits for the missed calls."

...Your calls are dropping?

"No, you keep charging me when I don't answer the phone."

😕 We do not charge you for calls you do not answer.

"Well your supervisor gave me credits, look in the notes!"

Sure as s***, the previous representative had an escalated call where the supervisor issued $10 worth of courtesy credit for MISSED CALLS.

I'm terribly sorry for any confusion created by the previous representatives' miscommunication. There is no charge for not answering your phone.

"Well how come my money[sic] is less?"

The account type this customer is assigned to allows the subscriber ...
(continues)
markkk

Oct 20, 2009, 2:39 PM
i think the problem is that this person was told by your other rep that something was happening that wasnt. it's not their fault that your coworkers are giving false info.
merrilyx4

Oct 20, 2009, 3:13 PM
Yes.

Unfortunately, this type of scenario happens all too often. Incompetent reps create impossible customers.
markkk

Oct 20, 2009, 3:28 PM
yep.
ccareatatt

Oct 21, 2009, 1:30 AM
Glad someone else agrees. I cringe every time I see a repeat call and its an outsourced center that assisted the customer last... usually wrong information is given or you see a note telling the customer to go to a store location for a standard upgrade when they are not even close to be eligible.. just makes me cringe.
GraGG

Oct 20, 2009, 3:16 PM
this is the best use of the html scripts on this site i have seen. thank you for keepin it clear and concise
rainbow_metals

Oct 20, 2009, 4:59 PM
i understand exactly what you are referring to, however that is a very broad assumption that the next rep he gets that is incompetent will be outsourced. Simply because a rep is outsourced does not mean they do no know what they are doing and on the other side of the coin, just because a rep works directly for the cell company does not mean that they are competent.
merrilyx4

Oct 20, 2009, 5:25 PM
rainbow_metals said: just because a rep works directly for the cell company does not mean that they are competent.

You got that right...

I've just had pretty poor experiences dealing with outsourced reps in particular with this account type.
mrpmpfan

Oct 21, 2009, 5:22 AM
You gave correct info and the customer does not deserve and credits. At AT&T on a customers account we can type a special memo that will auto populate when the account is pulled up. If you have something like this I would type one up.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.