Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

f***ing sh**

lilj

Sep 24, 2009, 4:11 PM
you cant hear the cust and they start pressing keys and start screaming can you hear now..and they wopnt hang up ughhhhh .
jeffatt

Sep 24, 2009, 4:15 PM
I had to call CS for a customer once and the rep acted like she couldn't hear me and hung up in like 3 seconds.

Musta been the end of her shift and I was at the end of her queue or something.

Are customer service reps from different departments as rude to each other as they are to us store reps?
khrispii

Sep 24, 2009, 4:23 PM
jeffatt said:
Are customer service reps from different departments as rude to each other as they are to us store reps?

Yes they are. Most are nice, but there are some that don't care that we are working together.

I get attitude from so many other departments. I even get a lot of attitude from the reps that escalate to me. They tend to forget that I am in the same building as them and I know their supervisor. once they figure that out, they tend to get a little nicer.
lilj

Sep 24, 2009, 4:35 PM
they are super rude everywhere...
ladurability

Sep 24, 2009, 5:05 PM
sometimes CS get calls from reps that dont know what they are doing, most of them have to watch out for the AHT (average handle time)
aidan11

Sep 24, 2009, 11:32 PM
sweet jesus i hate that. i always try to get a call back number to attempt to establish a better connection. if that doesn't work i let them bitch till they hang up. there isn't much else you can do at that point.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.