Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

I just hit an all time low

ollywolf

Sep 18, 2009, 3:28 PM
I just tried to bribe my supervisor into lettin me go home early by buying them coffee 🤣
93toolow

Sep 18, 2009, 3:37 PM
🤣
ecycled

Sep 18, 2009, 3:43 PM
we all try it at one time or another. Maybe you should have gone with a classic flash for the win
ollywolf

Sep 18, 2009, 3:45 PM
I would have except for the fact I work in a call center.
ecycled

Sep 18, 2009, 3:47 PM
you still see your boss in person though, I mean you did give em coffee??
ollywolf

Sep 18, 2009, 3:48 PM
Nope they wouldn't let me go home

No going home early no coffee 👿
ollywolf

Sep 18, 2009, 3:49 PM
Bad Olly, I was thinking you meant something else. No I didn't get the coffee for them. She doesn't drink it any more. 🤭
Mexicubana_qmix

Sep 19, 2009, 11:32 AM
Hey I bribe My boss with a good AHT and QA... I just got a GOOD 5!!! So thats my bribe toady... I always to a good thing without being wataka... But then again.. hmm. No I am good. 😁 I already put my name on the list for VTO
ZadenWillowfyre

Sep 19, 2009, 11:26 AM
Hey man! What ever works! I'd personally would take chocolate to let someone go home hehe.
Mexicubana_qmix

Sep 19, 2009, 11:33 AM
I wish I was your sup. I'd be fatten up by the chocolates your would bring me... lol.
ollywolf

Sep 21, 2009, 6:22 PM
I am a girl and I actually did bride a sup with chocolate one time to get off work early 😎

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.