Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

Hi

Drunk

Sep 12, 2009, 12:27 PM
What do you sell here?

😳 I sell pot sir, I sell loads and loads of illegal drugs. That's why I'm surrounded by cell phones and accessories.

smart ass punk kid

have a good day.
bigyosky123

Sep 12, 2009, 12:39 PM
HAHA, did you really say that?
Drunk

Sep 12, 2009, 12:41 PM
no... 😢 but I wish I did, and he did call me a dumbass
Drunk

Sep 12, 2009, 12:41 PM
I said, "I don't know I just work here"
ecycled

Sep 12, 2009, 12:44 PM
the correct answer is always: I sell whatever you are willing to buy at whatever price you are willing to pay.

I'm a hustler, anything anytime anywhere.

I have a 5.0 MP Sony Camera for sale right now. I'll post the ebay link later 🙂
Drunk

Sep 12, 2009, 12:44 PM
t-mobile?
ecycled

Sep 12, 2009, 12:47 PM
technically at the store I only sell at&t but if someone asked and I had a hook up(which I do), I can usually get phones cheaper (or anything else, like I get Cobra rims for $500 and I'll sell them for 800) and flip it for profit. Keeps me interested in what I do. Plus helps me keep my edge on my sales techniques to sell off the street.
Drunk

Sep 12, 2009, 12:49 PM
Hi, I say stuff and I do market things ok.
Drunk

Sep 12, 2009, 12:53 PM
"would you like to buy an O, circular and sweet... it will only cost a nickel, A NICKEL! Shhh right, so buy the O and take it home tonight."
merrilyx4

Sep 12, 2009, 12:49 PM
What if he was blind/horribly nearsighted?

What if he was trying to get high on life?

What if he was kidnapped by a monstrous, grease-sweating, frothing child molester at a young age and forced to live chained in the basement next to a horribly disfigured, inbred sibling and feed it Baby Ruths on a daily basis; thus not having any knowledge of the outside world or technology more advanced than shoelaces?

What if he's an idiot-savant that will discover a method of molecular displacement and advance the science of space travel with the first FTL drive core, but at this time just needs assistance with basic day-to-day human interaction and is tragically confounded by conversations more complex than: "Eat yet?"
You could have furthered...
(continues)
Drunk

Sep 12, 2009, 12:54 PM
eh, I've done worse.

Nice effort, you get two points ok
ecycled

Sep 12, 2009, 1:09 PM
You can't find 'faith in soceity' in a Cell phone store.
Drunk

Sep 12, 2009, 1:16 PM
You can't find health in a McDonalds either. You can't find happiness in a bottle
You can't drink out of this water fountain.
ecycled

Sep 12, 2009, 1:57 PM
Drunk you do realize you said you can't find happiness in a bottle, or are you just that drunk 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.