Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

POS software

PhoneyName

Sep 10, 2009, 11:01 AM
My company's setting up a new store, and we've been shopping around for a new POS/sales tracking system. Just wondering if any of you can give me any feedback if you've used any of these programs.

TeleTracker
Retail IQ
CellularManager

Thanks!
matonater

Sep 10, 2009, 11:02 AM
look into sellphones

stay away from works wireless
SprintIndie08

Sep 10, 2009, 4:06 PM
We use sellphones. Its pretty simple and tracks a lot of stuff.
matonater

Sep 11, 2009, 6:38 PM
do you work for cellular world
kentbrockman

Sep 10, 2009, 12:01 PM
We use Retail IQ and it has some really good features as far as reporting and their support is decent.
FrankOMCGee

Sep 10, 2009, 12:37 PM
yep same. we haven't had any problems other then human error with the RIQ. makes inventory alot easier once its all set up too. and working at multiple stores, as far as logging in to
solodolo

Sep 10, 2009, 3:05 PM
I would agree. I believe we are switching to retail IQ here soon. Work Wireless is awful. Im sure it was cheap is why we have it. 😡
SneakyRebelNinja

Sep 11, 2009, 1:16 PM
Retail IQ is fantastic, especially for management and upper management. The way it tracks everything is outstanding.
jeffatt

Sep 10, 2009, 5:05 PM
We were using ManageMore and just switched to Retail IQ in the beginning of August. It may be that I was just used to ManageMore and am still getting to know Retail IQ, but I liked MM a lot more.
WZ_agent

Sep 11, 2009, 1:49 PM
i cant say this enough: we use Teletracker and it is HORRIBLE. the credit card system never syncs up correctly, causing mutliple issues with duplicate charges, the system crashes or freezes at least once a day, the plans for commissions are confusing and almost impossible to remove once entered. Do you mind my asking what retailer you are opening a store for?
Drunk

Sep 11, 2009, 2:37 PM
Teletracker is the one you need to get. I love it when I push save at the end of taking a payment and having it kick me off. My favorite is when I try to look up a customer and by name, number, social and I get nothing. Then when I make a new account for that customer I see he is in the system five times. Its a great POS software. A real POS, kind of like my POS car. If you enjoy having your computer freeze or shutdown because of software then get teletracker.
SMR1990

Sep 11, 2009, 4:21 PM
We use RetailIQ and I nmever have a problem with it. It seems to work nicely with us always moving from one store to the next each day. And I like how well it keeps track of everything
ecycled

Sep 11, 2009, 7:24 PM
I can only speak for Sell Phones. Allows for levels of users as well; managers have more inventory access and time clocks, whereas representatives have access to recieve inventory and do their jobs

on a side note: this is my 1000th post, partay

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.