Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

I need your help!

ilovemyjob

Sep 3, 2009, 10:05 AM
Someone placed a thread awhile ago about a guy who called in and said his kid was kidnapped. Turned out the guy was a fake and ended up getting arrested for panic in a public place! I have a guy calling in like that now and I don't know what to do! Call disconnected and now another rep has him. I want to know if it was the same guy!
FrankOMCGee

Sep 3, 2009, 10:18 AM
bet it was a copy cat. who would call a 1800 number when thier kids get kidnapped wouldn't it be easier to dial i dunno 911. plus why would he do it a second time after getting arrested..
ilovemyjob

Sep 3, 2009, 10:21 AM
Some people are just really sick..we're forwarding the info to our top manager to see what he wants to do. Either way, the cops need to be called. His kid is "kidnapped" and he's calling about getting new phones? It's the exact same senario I read on phonescoop not too long ago.
MrGoofball

Sep 3, 2009, 2:23 PM
So you're overreacting? And his 8 year old was kidnapped at a Disturbed Concert to? Seriously not your problem let the management do their jobs they get paid the big money to deal with random crap like that.
ecycled

Sep 3, 2009, 3:19 PM
i re-call it was t-mobile if that helps.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.