Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

sprint?

macdrizzle23rd

Aug 28, 2009, 6:47 PM
our customers have been calling all year long about data charges from pic mail. so they tell us today that if you are on the everything messaging plan of any type that you can send pic mail but if you receive it that you will be charged. thats the biggest load of crap i have ever heard. what the hell is up with sprint. thats a bad hustle and there gonna lose alot of customers for that.
Drunk

Aug 28, 2009, 6:50 PM
You said this before. Now I get the feeling I am being watched. I think the first problem that your customers are having is directly related to the service provider itself. Fix that problem and you will not be getting any calls about that problem anymore. Viva la Skype!
macdrizzle23rd

Aug 28, 2009, 6:53 PM
from the way i see it its false advertising and its gonna come back on sprint
Drunk

Aug 28, 2009, 6:59 PM
Or we end up dropping the F-bomb on sprint HQ and it ripples to the effect that no longer will the people be in darkness.... and smokers will die, with no honor. Viva la Skype el yoboy
macdrizzle23rd

Aug 28, 2009, 7:02 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 ok... i guess that will work to but im located about 50 miles from there so hopefully it doesnt affect me
ecycled

Aug 28, 2009, 7:05 PM
if drunk gets an F-bomb, i think I'll just laugh. Your right about the false advertising thing, getting charged is the opposite of unlimited.

Q: If a sprint person sends a pic to a sprint person will the one recieving it be charger?

Viva LA VONAGE!!!!
Drunk

Aug 28, 2009, 7:07 PM
I like your style
ecycled

Aug 28, 2009, 7:08 PM
i like your moves
Drunk

Aug 28, 2009, 7:11 PM
the conversation went sour.... *cricket sounds* 👀
ecycled

Aug 28, 2009, 7:15 PM
wierd. guess the bro-mance is over. Well I'll be around. 😢

hehe
macdrizzle23rd

Aug 28, 2009, 7:10 PM
yes who ever is receiving it if they dont have a data pack then they're getting charged
ecycled

Aug 28, 2009, 7:16 PM
not cool. I think this is one the FCC will hold over there heads.

And really (honestly I'm not a sprint fan but I give credit) sprint has done a lot right in the past year to year-and-a-half
wade496

Aug 28, 2009, 9:53 PM
can look at them online but to access the picture over the phone it uses internet. just go to sprint.com/pictures and look at them if you really don't want to pay for their internet service. they dont charge you for the message they charge you because you use the internet service, which you choose not to pay for.
Drunk

Aug 28, 2009, 7:06 PM
Dig your F-Bomb shelter and "hunker down" say your prayers and hope to high stench you don't die. (I always carry a T-Mobile pre-paid phone with built in flashlight)

We will miss you

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.