Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Sprint

merrilyx4

Aug 22, 2009, 5:54 PM
I've had almost a dozen number transfer requests coming from Sprint customers today.

What happened over there? Somebody fart?
Drunk

Aug 22, 2009, 6:04 PM
last week I did four from sprint... I don't know what is going on
merrilyx4

Aug 23, 2009, 9:10 AM
First call of the day...

No you don't have to pay for your data feature! Just stick your phone under your pillow when you go to bed and the Internet Fairy will make your dreams come true 🙂

F_me.
SprintIndie08

Aug 24, 2009, 9:52 AM
I am getting a lot of people switching from TMo. Mostly customers that were converted over because of the merger.
tmochicka24

Aug 24, 2009, 11:05 AM
do you work for sprint? lol
SprintIndie08

Aug 24, 2009, 11:35 AM
I work for an indirect Sprint dealer and no clue we had any sort of prepaid cards at all. lol
smiliey

Aug 24, 2009, 2:23 PM
who are they transfering to? i surprisingly have been getting a lot from verizon this month.. its a trip. not usaually how it goes, but our marketing has been substancially better lately so.. who knows
merrilyx4

Aug 24, 2009, 2:59 PM
From Sprint to T-mobile; but actually today I have not had a single transfer call, thus is the whimsical nature of Call Center Customer Service.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.