Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

I HATE CUSTOMERS

rigoni

Aug 21, 2009, 5:43 PM
I had a customer who clled in they dient even have there bill yet and they asked what there next months bill is and advised of estamite of next months bill wiht the prorated charges, non the less this is a new customer with us over 30 days and then after i told her becosue she changed fro ma 29.99 plan to 69.99 and that means like 40.00$ in prorated charges then an activation fee also mind you this bill isent oven out yet, then the customer freaks out saying all sprint does is ripp people off we are all a bunch of money hording J#ws, we are all horrible people and that we are all out to get our customers,

I Dident think we did anything wrong all i was trying to do was inform her of her bill she was so mad, maybe you shouldent start out...
(continues)
ecycled

Aug 21, 2009, 5:51 PM
I guess you are mad and its affecting syntax. Its ok your among friends here 😁

Obviously all carriers do this so don't take it personally. This customer is outrageous. Morons.
MrGoofball

Aug 21, 2009, 6:11 PM
Use the flipping spell checker and it's THEIR.
uscingulair

Aug 21, 2009, 7:11 PM
retarded just reading your post. What school did you graduate from? That was just an English teachers worst nightmare...The more important question is how in the he!! did you get a job in wireless spelling that way.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.