Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Has Anyone Ever...

AVANESS

Aug 18, 2009, 3:09 PM
been fired or know someone that has been fired because of phonescoop? I know our managment has to know that we do this, because we dont delete the history. They never say a word though.

You know what...? Lets see if they actually read them. How about a little confession session. I'll start.

I activate new bans and migrate the existing lines to ensure the line I activate is not the add a line.

When a customer wants 4 lines and they get approved for 2. I pull it up on another computer as a work in progress, then BOOM! 2 more.

When a customer wants to use their ATT phone I will unlock it for them for a non-refundable, cash only, $50 fee. Then call ATT as the customer and get the unlock code for free.

And last but not least. Have...
(continues)
FrankOMCGee

Aug 18, 2009, 3:13 PM
hahahaha you clever little devil you.
pizzas not for breakfast

Aug 18, 2009, 3:16 PM
Thats pretty sneaky. Phone scoop is an approved website through the company, the forums however have not been address so im useing them untill they say otherwise.
tmochicka24

Aug 18, 2009, 3:17 PM
Wow that's messed up
AVANESS

Aug 18, 2009, 5:24 PM
Which part is messed up?

The migration is good for me and the custy, who is now getting the best price on the phone and not paying more than 9.99 a month.

The "Work In Progress" is good for everyone because there are more contractual adds than there would have been.

The recycle phone is good when the customer knows that it is a used phone and they still want to do it, even knowing there is no warranty.

The unlock fee is messed up. I did it one time and felt bad. So I put the money on the custys account.
Cellinovation

Aug 18, 2009, 7:08 PM
I don't think the Unlock fee is messed up at all. Most reps just tell people no.
Verde321

Aug 18, 2009, 8:32 PM
AVANESS said:
I activate new bans and migrate the existing lines to ensure the line I activate is not the add a line.

If I could transfer from one account to the other I totally would do this. ☹️

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.