Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

frontline customer service

str8jacket5150

Aug 17, 2009, 5:16 PM
It is funny how many times I get customer service transferring calls to support because they can't figure out what is wrong with customer's phone and the problem is wrong esn/meid is active. Come on people!!! This is like the 1rst thing you learn to check in this industry.
drakestone316

Aug 17, 2009, 5:18 PM
cant teach the stupid!! ๐Ÿคจ
ecycled

Aug 17, 2009, 7:09 PM
can't fix stupid either. Seriously just start at the simplest fix, turn off/on, then esn id, and has the phone been liquid damaged. Finally ask them if they can drive a car because if they can they should disconnect the brake pedal and go driving.
ccareatatt

Aug 17, 2009, 7:33 PM
Cant fix dumb people or lazy people. Some people are just there for the paycheck and nothing more..but be damn well sure they'd be the ones screamin when they call in. ๐Ÿ™‚
Pious Goddess

Aug 18, 2009, 11:17 AM
Their the one's wondering why their transfer rate is so high. I hate transferring to TSD if it is something I can fix and know how but sucks when they have certain privileges in certain applications. Some reps just don't care about resolving issues they rather push the customer off.
ac4321

Aug 17, 2009, 11:12 PM
I like this one, "hey, this customer's internet isn't working." "did you check to see they had it on their plan and it wasn't blocked?" "... ..."
Pious Goddess

Aug 18, 2009, 11:18 AM
Even funnier if they didn't check the internet plan or IMEI number.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.