Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

Custy died in the store today

Drunk

Aug 12, 2009, 2:19 PM
She was a horrible custy and mean and not nice and oh yes "FAT" and she was complaining about some generic complaint that customers have and so I was like out of nowhere "DROP DEAD FATTY SCUMBAG!" and she was so shocked that her fat body and that stress of me yelling back caused her poor little diseased heart to stop working and she died. Fell flat on her fat face.
lilhobbsie

Aug 12, 2009, 2:20 PM
Your mean
therecanbeonlyone

Aug 12, 2009, 2:21 PM
youre a big mean meanie face!!
but seriously, awesome
Drunk

Aug 12, 2009, 2:22 PM
is what every stinking post is about on shoptalk, so I'm making a point. Everyone on here wishes the custies would die.
lilhobbsie

Aug 12, 2009, 2:23 PM
point taken
pizzas not for breakfast

Aug 12, 2009, 2:31 PM
I don't, i need my job.
therecanbeonlyone

Aug 12, 2009, 2:40 PM
i could give you a job baby 😳
pizzas not for breakfast

Aug 12, 2009, 2:41 PM
I would probly consider it if you paid me more than i do just sitting here doing nothing.
therecanbeonlyone

Aug 12, 2009, 2:45 PM
you make more than me darling 😕
SneakyRebelNinja

Aug 12, 2009, 2:37 PM
Eh, not so much. Just that they would go bug somebody else. As long as they come back to me when they need a phone, but they really need to complain to somebody else. My patience is not what it once was. Especially the custies with a reputation for whining. THOSE people I want to knock out and toss in a dumpster.
therecanbeonlyone

Aug 12, 2009, 2:45 PM
your life must be hard 👀
SneakyRebelNinja

Aug 12, 2009, 4:49 PM
Compared to some, maybe, but not really. Today is just so bad that I'd rather complain than do nothing.
Lanae

Aug 12, 2009, 6:04 PM
Your Posts always make me smile... 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.