Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 16 replies

WTF

lilhobbsie

Aug 12, 2009, 1:07 PM
Ok I worked for a company that sold verizon for almost 2 years. I loved it, then the big verizon guys closed us down for whatever reason. I thought it was b/c we have a sh*t ton of verizons in town, but no b/c they just opened two more stores. Anyways.

9 months later....
The store is now reopening to sell Sprint. I went to a training for sprint and seems it will be pretty easy with my experience. Any one that sells sprint, like it? hate it?
Anyone out there that used to sell verizon but now sells sprint? What do you like better?

I have a problem though, I HATE making calls..so maybe this isnt for me. I got away with it when we sold verizon b/c I always had plenty of sales, but this time its going to be different until ppl know we a...
(continues)
SneakyRebelNinja

Aug 12, 2009, 1:09 PM
Sprint is great. I loved working that carrier. Everything about Sprint is awesome, especially the phones. If people can't come into that store and find a phone they love, they can't find it period.
BoredatSprint

Aug 12, 2009, 1:09 PM
Advice: Start drinking immediately.
SneakyRebelNinja

Aug 12, 2009, 1:12 PM
And in copious amounts. If you're still conscious, you're not doing it right.
lilhobbsie

Aug 12, 2009, 1:18 PM
I already got the drinking down, I worked with a crazy bipolar biotch when I sold verizon.
BoredatSprint

Aug 12, 2009, 1:22 PM
That's really not surprising at all. Wish I knew why. 🙄
lilhobbsie

Aug 12, 2009, 1:25 PM
So how do I get away with not making calls when I'm the only sales rep here?!
therecanbeonlyone

Aug 12, 2009, 2:08 PM
DO YOUR JOB!!
lilhobbsie

Aug 12, 2009, 2:10 PM
I should
pizzas not for breakfast

Aug 12, 2009, 2:09 PM
I have sprint, and work for em. Personaly, i love sprint, never had a problem with my account or phone, i dont bother them, they dont bother me. only thing im upset about bout is i got the Instinct when it first came out and now that the Touch Pro is out, i want the damn thing but i have to wait a year and a half before i can get it =(, stupid upgrade eligibilty crap.
lilhobbsie

Aug 12, 2009, 2:19 PM
Yeah I hate that! when you get a new phone and then a newer better one comes out soon after you got the other one.
therecanbeonlyone

Aug 12, 2009, 2:20 PM
😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
lilhobbsie

Aug 12, 2009, 2:24 PM
Its okay you would laugh at what phone i still have
therecanbeonlyone

Aug 12, 2009, 2:25 PM
actually, i would probably just laugh that you think i care 😳
lilhobbsie

Aug 12, 2009, 2:28 PM
i'm getting the idea you just dont like me...
therecanbeonlyone

Aug 12, 2009, 2:39 PM
😁 don't take offense. i dont like anyone
sckoisks17

Aug 12, 2009, 7:04 PM
I love selling Sprint. It's soooo easy to bring people in with the attractive plans and the trial period. I get more ports from Verizon and AT&T to Sprint than anything else I sell.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.