Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Ridiculous words

SneakyRebelNinja

Aug 12, 2009, 1:04 PM
SO BORED! Not going to hit goal this period. Don't care. Doing this instead. More entertaining. Feel free to add to this list.

Lawlerskates
BoredatSprint

Aug 12, 2009, 1:05 PM
I wish I had a goal...

I just kinda come in and hang out these days.
SneakyRebelNinja

Aug 12, 2009, 1:07 PM
You probably get paid better than me though. If I don't hit goal, I might as well go manage a McDonald's. Which I've actually considered recently. 50% bump in wages would be nice.
BoredatSprint

Aug 12, 2009, 1:09 PM
Then you'd be one of those fat waddly people we were talking about...
SneakyRebelNinja

Aug 12, 2009, 1:12 PM
For realz? I don't eat the food. You know one double cheesburger nearly doubles your blood thickness? After my brother's heart surgery a few years back I swore off fast food. Granted, his was because of a condition he had, not cuz he's fat. But anyway, ya, learned a lot of scary stuff. Barbecue is about as adventurous as my eating habits are nowadays.
BoredatSprint

Aug 12, 2009, 1:20 PM
Yeah. I always envision cows grazing when I see people go into any fast food restaurants. I did figure out however why the food is so cheap. It's because when a fat person keels over in the bathroom, the floor opens up and the meat grinder refills the meat bins.

It's a fool proof business model.
SneakyRebelNinja

Aug 12, 2009, 1:22 PM
Try the priest!

Good show, that Sweeney Todd. Movie was a little mcuh though. Many thanks to Tim Burton on that one.
Lanae

Aug 12, 2009, 6:18 PM
Seems A downright Shame! ...Shame?
Seems a aweful waste!
Such a nice plump frame, wats his name has...had...HAS...Nor it cant be traced...

I LOVE SWEENEY!

Even before Tim Burton did his Rendition...Yup Great Show indeed.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.